BY T-FAL

This ultimate stainlees steel t-fal cook set offers a stainless steel base encapsulates a thick gauge aluminum core with copper disc. Stainless steel, copper aluminum construction. riveted stainless steel handles are ergonomically designed. oven safe up to 500 f cook set consists of 8" & 10.25" fry pans, 1, 2 & 3 qt. Cov'd saucepans, 5 qt. Dutch oven & 2 stainless steel tools. glass lids. dishwasher safe. limited lifetime warranty. see more...

• How well can you cook in these? I prefer non stick myself but wou...2 Answers
Michelle C.
Jacksonville
Foodie Expert
Got an amazing deal on this T-Fal set! I typically wouldn't have been able to afford such an amazing set because it's a bit pricey (most decent cookware sets are). Glad I picked it up because I LOVE them! They are versatile and sturdy. I have always wanted a set that could easily move from stovetop to oven if need be, and this sets fits the bill. Easy to clean and care for. I'm definitely a T-Fal fan now!
Taylor S.
Foodie Expert
T-Fal is a great brand! My set of pots and pans have lasted several years and were actually passed down to me! Great quality cookware!
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Foodie Expert
I wasn't familiar with the brand but I found out through a friend and fell in love. Basically anything you buy from this company is a good deal.
Mirella A.
Dickinson, TX
Gave some T-Fal set to my soster in law for christmas and she absolutely loves them, I honestly haven't tried them but as she has said their wonderful
Lisbeth P.
porterville, california
Got this pots for Christmas and I love them because they don't get destroyed they still look like new
Susana H.
Sacramento, CA
How well can you cook in these? I prefer non stick myself but would like to try a different set