Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareT-Fal
Ultimate Hard Anodized Titanium Nonstick, 2 piece Fry Pan Set, 8 & 1025 inch, Grey, E765S264

by T-Fal

Now with Titanium reinforced nonstick, T-fal Ultimate Hard Anodized range is even stronger and lasts even longer. The unique T-fal Thermo-Spot heat indicator shows when T-fal pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food. The revolutionary exterior coating allows daily dishwasher use while maintaining T-fal Ultimate’s hard anodized satin grey appearance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T-Fal Ultimate Hard Anodized Titanium Nonstick, 2 piece Fry Pan Set, 8 & 10.25 inch, Grey, E765S264!
Syeda M.
A very good non stick pans i love these brands things all are good coating of nonstick so smooth ...
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
They're nice heavy pans that cook evenly. The nonstick surface is durable and easy to clean so far. I've only used the larger pan 6 or 7 times and already the rivets that hold on the handle are loosening up a bit. RIVETS not screws so there's no tightening them.
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
Great sizes and the pans heat up quickly. Great for sautéed foods and they are easy to clean. I have found that some foods stick a bit if you don’t add enough oil. But I would still recommend these pans.
Zaida M.
Lancaster, CA
Wish they were oven safe. Other than that, seriously non stick, and crazy affordable. I wouldn’t buy another brand, they feel like they’d be pricier.
Esther W.
Los Angeles, CA
Extremely happy with this purchase I don’t have to worry about anything sticking to the pan .
Elizabeth G.
Sand City, CA
My daughter in law gave these to me as a gift and I absolutely love them , they are non stick so I only use a small amount of spray oil to keep things from sticking and so far they haven’t failed me I’ve had them for apps 6 months
Amy H.
Lynnwood, WA
Great pans, especially for the price! Nothing sticks to them, heats evenly, and easy to clean. These are the best pans that I have bought so far, even bought some for a friend. I would definitely recommend.
L H.
Love these pans I bought a full set a many years ago and they held up amazingly over time. There are no scratches or wear of any kind inside and out .So when I needed some new skillets I bought these and they are the same. For pots and pans they are not that bad of a price and they last.
Pooja S.
Irvine, CA
I really like this pan. Nothing sticks at all and it’s very easy to clean. The temperature is also maintained very well.
Arlene R.
Meriden
I've enjoined using this Pan to make fried chicken, fried onions and potatoes and Turkey legs with garlic and onions.  Think the design is great.

Looking for your answer?