BY T-FAL #23 in Griddles

The t-fal optigrill has six cooking programs that masterfully prep everything from burgers to sausage to fish just the way you like, from rare to well done. With sensor cooking, this electric grill has an angled design that draws fat & grease away from food, automatically adjusts to the thickness of your food & offers a frozen food function that defrosts & cooks all in one place. see more...

• I just bought this and am awaiting is arrival on Friday. Does an...1 Answers
Heather M.
This machine is everything. If you make a panini sandwich, you have to manually check the sandwich so it doesn't over cook. It's so easy to clean and when completely open, it fits right under cabinets . Grill veggies, meat - just about anything. I'll update this review as I make more in it. UPDATE: BEST BURGERS! We cooked it to medium. There was no pink, but it was inedible juicy. Just cook it for about a minute after rare buzzer beeps. I also cooked frozen salmon patties on it and they were wonderful! It surprisingly really helps to contain the fish odor too.
M W.
I purchased this an am total in love what all it can do. Works great on everything from Steaks to Grilled Cheese and the best unlike other is that you can remove the grill plates and dishwasher safe.
This would make a great present for anyone from a college student to a newly wed couple or anyone that love to grill and can do it indoors best thing I have in my kitchen I cant put it away keep wanting to use it on everything
Have used my grill quite a few times now testing it with different types of foods and thicknesses and all have come out perfect. Steaks cook in no time and the color changing dial has been accurate so far. Clean up is quick and easy. I haven't found anything I don't like about this machine yet.
Jakhi M.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing if your a college student or have a kid that will be going to college this year this the perfect gift they'll love it so easy to use and you can make so many different meals with it love it
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
This product is amazing. When I have a thick cut of steak, this is where I can turn to for the most perfect juicy medium. It's pretty pricey but definitely worth buying for and throw all those George Forman away.
Shermece H.
Duluth, GA
I received this grill as a gift at Christmas. Absolutely love it. I can grill everything I would as I go outdoors.
Heather M.
I just bought this and am awaiting is arrival on Friday. Does anyone have tips and tricks/ suggestions for certain types of meats? Any surprise uses for it?