T-fal T-Fal Culinaire 8" & 10" Fry Pan Set

by T-Fal

#5 in Cookware Sets

T-Fal Culinaire 8" & 10" Fry Pan Set Home - Kitchen Kitchen - Cookware

Does anyone know if thesegood or not?
Is this dishwasher safe?
I really want kitchen cookware n other appliances as I have started exploring my cooking skills to I need them tefal cookware n electronic devices T-fal T-Fal Culinaire 8" & 10" Fry Pan Set ?
Start your review of T-fal T-Fal Culinaire 8" & 10" Fry Pan Set!
How would you rate this product?
chelsea F.
T-fal T-Fal Culinaire 8" & 10" Fry Pan Set uploaded by chelsea F.
The pans are great, non-stick works well. However, with the large pan the handle has become loose and wobbly (this started happening 2 weeks after purchase).
Puneet D.
Surrey, BC
Haven’t used oil at all since I have started using t-fal Highly recommended for heavy usage in cooking
Alli R.
Barrie, ON
Love these pans! I have been using them for a few years now and they have held up so well. Tfal always has amazing stuff and the quality is always amazing!
Jasmine F.
RIVERVIEW, NB
I have this set and these brand of frying pans works amazing!! It's a none stick pan , doesn't rust, and is also very easy to clean. Would highly recommend this brand to anyone who wants good quality frying pans for a good price.
Kaoutar A.
Canada
Cest ma marque préféré de poêle elle est original de bonne qualité prix pour une utilisation intensive longue durée 👍❤
Savannah H.
Kingston , ON
Amazing non-stock pans! Easily can flip and make varieties of food! Gets nice and hot, similar to cast iron skillet!
Melissa P.
Orillia
I was not happy with these! Things stick and the pan gets stained. I would not recommend these or buy these again! They are affordable
Kandis F.
Spruce Grove, AB
Unfortunately, they don't make T-Fal the way they used to, I don't know if it is my stovetop but I find they get scratched really easily. Especially when you get these on sale. I used to be so impressed with T-Fal, at least they are still easy to clean but I find myself having to replace them more often than I would like.
Leigh B.
Ottawa, Ont
My hubby likes to make crepes These work amazing for nonstick crepes I found our at Walmart on sale so I got a couple sets
Marcia K.
None stick, easy to clean and we use it every day! Always buy this brand as much as we can and it's easy to find anywhere.