Add a Photo

T-Fal T-fal 10" Black Ceramic Saute
Review (1)
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.

Day one: really cool nonstick pan, really expensive for what it is but, ..ehh, what the heck. I've never had a white no-stick pan before - I thought I would give it a whirl.
End of week one: After only gentle wipes with green pads and water rinses it gets oil spots that stick to the white finish. It never gets or looks like its really clean inside. I'm starting to realize I need to really lube this baby or stuff actually sticks. A few meal presentations get ruined from sticks.
About fourteen days: This is the ANTI - nonstick pan. Every cooked holds to the bottom of the pan faster than the skid marks in Satan's underpants! It's as though every single food substance forms some sort of molecular bond to the white finish. This is no joking matter. This product is seriously flawed!
Conclusion: The manufacturer found a gimmick they could ride at the consumer's expense while scratching a few coins based on a new color (oooh, aaah!), knowing full well the product had serious durability issues. When I encounter such instances of social disregard I normally punish the manufacturer buy withholding my purchasing dollars forever after. Goodbye TFal. No more!
Enclosed is a photo of my pan. It looks so innocent but I just finished cleaning it where all the sausages stuck this morning. It's worse than a non-oiled stainless steel pan!

Join Now