Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareT-Fal
Specialty Nonstick Cookware, Jumbo Cooker Wok, 14 inch, Black, A8078984

T-Fal Specialty Nonstick Cookware, Jumbo Cooker Wok, 14 inch, Black, A8078984

by T-Fal

#2 in Woks

14-inch jumbo wok for cooking family-size meals; ideal for stir-frying, steaming, searing, and more
Durable aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly
Nonstick coating, inside and out, for effortless food release and quick cleanup; PFOA-, Lead-, and Cadmium-free
Long, ergonomic, stay-cool handle ensure a comfortable grip and safe distance from heat
Oven safe up to 350 degrees F; lifetime limited warranty; dishwasher-safe

I have always wanted one of this.... how efficient is it?
I use this to make stir fry... anything else I could cook with this?
Start your review of T-Fal Specialty Nonstick Cookware, Jumbo Cooker Wok, 14 inch, Black, A8078984!
Tianna N.
T-Fal Specialty Nonstick Cookware, Jumbo Cooker Wok, 14 inch, Black, A8078984 uploaded by Tianna N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Got this from Walmart App and I used it and it was burning and I lifted the pan up and realized my wok was on fire 🔥 so no don’t buy the wok from Walmart literally had melted plastic on my stop top
Michelle  A.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
Great wok so easy lightweight and durable so simple to make many kinds of foods it’s not too pricy just worth it all together I would recommend this product you can make fish shrimp rice chicken cooking time will be cut in half
Donna K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Just bought this wok and it is large and very well made. Great purchase and at great price!
Natalia X.
Baden, ON
I've been "dreaming" about getting myself a wok. This looks so easy to cook.
I've been "dreaming" about getting myself a wok. This looks so easy to cook.
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
I bought one of these for my mom, and have enjoyed many great dishes with them. It was a necessity for homemade Chinese night.
Cheyenne S.
Ozark, MO
Have this and love it. It is so easy to clean. Love making stir frys with this. Even bought one for my mom and she loves it as well.
Chelsey D.
New Brunswick, NB
I LOVE this pan for stir frying! Nothing sticks and it cleans out well which is a bonus! I have never made a stir fry so quick and easily.
rhonda P.
Waco, TX
This is the perfect pan for stir fry. Nothing sticks and it is the perfect size for a family sized meal. It cleans up easily and does not take up a lot of room in the cabinet. I think it is a must have for any cook who likes to stir fry.
nicole G.
Everett, MA
T-Fal products make cooking such a breeze. I love the fact that there is absolutely no sticking whatsoever. other non-stick cookware makes the same claim, but doesn't always hold up. i have never had an issue with T-Fal holding true to this.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
I love T-Fal stuff, and this is no different! Cleans up easily, and is relatively inexpensive so when it wears out eventually, I will feel like we definitely got our money's worth.