BY T-FAL #56 in Cookware Sets

The t-fal simply clean total non-stick charcoal cook set offers every cooking dish you need to prepare a full meal. This 15-piece cookware set includes saucepans, saut? pans, stockpots and nylon tools for quick and easy cooking. The patented thermo-spot heat indicator lets you know when the pan has reached the optimum temperature. Non-stick interiors and exteriors ensures easy cleanup. The optimal base evenly distributes heat for complete cooking. This aluminum cookware sets lids are made of vented tempered glass that lets you monitor the food while its cooking. Plus, the lid locks in the flavor. Stay-cool bakelite handles are... see more...

Carmen L.
ORANGE, CA
My husband bought me this set about a year ago. I love how food doesn't stick to these pots and if food does stick, itll be just a bit and very easily can be taken off. I hope these last me many years to come!
Taryn W.
Bryan, OH
We have always use t-fal! They are very durable, food cooks evenly and are very easy to clean! I highly recommend this brand if looking for a new set!
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Have had my T-Fal set for a couple years and they are still going strong! Food doesn't stick,.easy to clean, and very durable! Highly recommend!!
Janet C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I don't like this set. I received this as a gift and am glad I didn't pay for it. The Teflon came off really quick.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
Great pan set, a little over priced for pots that don't actually help the non stick. Love them though non the less.
brigette S.
Love these pots an pans food doesn't stick. An food gets cooked evenly.
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com