T-Fal Signature Total Non-Stick 12-piece Cookware Set uploaded by Asjah F.

BY T-FAL

T-Fal s Signature Total No-Stick series features the unique Thermo-Spot heat indicator that shows when your pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food. The Expert non-stick interior is patterned with a difference you can see. Non-stick exterior and even heat base. Venting tempered glass lids and riveted soft-touch handles. Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 350°F. Limited Lifetime Warranty. 12-piece set includes: 8" and 11" fry pans 10.25" square griddle 1 Qt. and 2 Qt. covered sauce pans 5 Qt. covered Dutch oven 3 tools. see more...

• Is this a good product and non stick? I have bought other...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love the non stick cookware and the durability of these pans." in 2 reviews
Ginny v.
T-Fal is a great cookware set for those moving out on there own. It is priced reasonable for most and they have a large variety of cookware to choose from. I honestly am considering purchasing a new set and looking into a product from there line of cookware.
Tiffany C.
New Caney, TX
My husband bought these for me last year ans I absolutely love this set. I use it daily. Even after having them nearly a year they still look brand new. The only downfall is that the bottoms seem to stain a little bit, but with a good scrubbing I can usually get the spots off.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
You get what you pay for. This is great for someone getting out on their own for the first time, but for me, I love to cook and bake. I need something of better quality. I loved the set I had in college, but like I said, I needed to upgrade. The non-stick coating scraps off from even plastic and bamboo spoons.
Nikki T.
Wilmington, DE
I received this set from my mother as a birthday present recently. It was my first full set of cookware and I have to say I'm pleased with it. The set contains a good amount and variety of pots/pans/utensils and they hold up really well. I've had mine for about 9 months or so and they still look like I just un-boxed them.
Ngan V.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually got this as a birthday gift from my brother a few weeks ago. & I gotta say, it is worth all the money spent on it. It is beautiful and just cooks very well!
crystal w.
Saint Helen, MI
Received these from my MIL for christmas because my kitchen is red (that was her reason for buying them lol) but they turned out to be the most amazing set of pots and pans I've ever had! Would definitely recommend them!
Joshua W.
Logan, WV
Many brands claim to be non-stick but still yet your food sticks. My T-Fal set has been amazing and nothing sticks to it. Cleaning is super easy and everything wipes right out with no scrubbing. This is great non-stick set that doesn't cost too much!
Laurie C.
East Peoria, IL
I have always had TFAL cookware ever since I moved out of my parents home, many years ago. I love the non stick cookware and the durability of these pans. I wouldn't use any other brand!!!
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
My husband use this set every single day in our house and it's so versatile! We will definitely get another T-Fal set when (IF!) this one ever wears out.
Corinne S.
I have this set in my kitchen right now. I love the non stick line and will buy again!
Merlly Z.
Is this a good product and non stick? I have bought other brands that claim they are non stick and it usually fails me.