T-Fal Signature Nonstick Black 12.5 In. Fry Pan

by T-Fal

T-fal Signature Cookware is an American favorite for it's durability and reliable performance. The non-stick exterior and interior make cooking and cleanup quick and easy. Little to no oil is needed with the ProGlide non-stick cooking surface, which offers long lasting superior release. No need to guess when the pan is properly preheated to seal in food's flavor, either, with the patented Thermo-Spot heat indicator. The ergonomically designed handles provide a comfortable and secure grip. No warping or hot spots due to the even heat base. For added convenience, Signature cookware is dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 350°F. For peace of mind, Signature pots and pans are covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.

Does it get scratches if washed in dish washer?
Is the non stick coating harmful? What is coating made of?
Does this pan get scratched up easily?
Start your review of T-Fal Signature Nonstick Black 12.5 In. Fry Pan!
Product Highlights
Love my pan and was sad when it finally died after 10 years although the non stick part was going well in advancein reviews
I got them for Christmas 2 years ago and love them.in reviews
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
Parents bought this pan in addition to the 12 piece set of TFal and I absolutely love it. I didn't think it was going to be big enough but it is. Easy to clean and heats up nicely. Wish it came with a lid though.
Bianca A.
Tulare, CA
Great brand of products. Love the way they are actually non stick. Have tried other brands that are only non stick with non stick spray lol
Hanna Y.
I bought this at Walmart to use as an everyday frying pan. I use it mostly to make eggs and sausage and hash browns in the morning, although I will use it for other things as well. It's really easy to clean and priced reasonably well. It's great for people who don't want to scour or scrub pans clean.
Andreina L.
Tengo otro pero me habian recomendado este y hasta lo llegue a usar Es muy bueno, no me puedo quejar Lo quiero
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I do absolutely love n use T-Fal all the time!!! This is my normal size I use to... easy to clean, great to cook in...
Amanda K.
Sierra Vista, AZ
So after a long weekend of cooking & entertaining my inlaws my fry pan I've had since my college days finally gave out and handle broke. My awesome hubby went out and bought this fry pan for us and I LOVE it! Merry Christmas to me!
Jennifer R.
Tfal is a great brand and I highly recommend any of there products. It is great for the price.
Asia W.
I have the set of pans just like this one. I got them for Christmas 2 years ago and love them. I think the whole set we got on sale for $89. As long as you take care of them and don't use any metal stuff in it then they will last a really long time.
Chelsea M.
Katie W.
Leroy, MI
I was not happy with my t fal purchase. I was hoping these would last longer than they did even though they were taken care of correctly. I will not buy t fal again.