Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareT-Fal
Signature Nonstick Black 12 Pc Set C530SC74

T-Fal Signature Nonstick Black 12 Pc. Set C530SC74

by T-Fal

#2 in Cookware Sets

T-fal Signature Cookware is an American favorite for it's durability and reliable performance. Available in two classic colors, Signature pots and pans look good in any kitchen. The non-stick exterior and interior make cooking and cleanup quick and easy. Little to no oil is needed with the ProGlide non-stick cooking surface, which offers long lasting superior release. No need to guess when the pan is properly preheated to seal in food's flavor, either, with the patented Thermo-Spot heat indicator. The ergonomically designed handles provide a comfortable and secure grip. No warping or hot spots due to the even heat base. For added convenience, Signature cookware is dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 350°F. For peace of mind, Signature pots and pans are covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.The 12-piece T-fal Signature nonstick cookware set includes 7.75-inch and 11-inch fry pans, 1-quart and 2-quart sauce pans with lids, a 5.5-quart dutch oven with lid, a 10.25-inch griddle, and a spoon, ladle, and slotted spatula.

que tal son para cocinar?son duraderas?
Llevan revestimiento antiadherente?
product is class, I would like to test it.
Start your review of T-Fal Signature Nonstick Black 12 Pc. Set C530SC74!
Product Highlights
They are truly non stick and the range of sizes in this set are very nice.in reviews
Latisha R.
Port Allen, LA
T-Fal Signature Nonstick Black 12 Pc. Set C530SC74 uploaded by Latisha R.
This is an affordable T-Fal Signature 12 piece set. This set of pots and skillets have T-Fal heat mastery which makes sure they are evenly heated. The pots come with lids that sit down inside of them with holes for easy draining of liquids. Also, it can be used with the large skillet as well. I love the simplicity of draining liquid from this lids. Oh, no measuring cups needed since the 2 largest pots have the measurements for QT and Cups inside them. The set also stacks easily giving you more room in your cabinet. The reason my rating is on the lower end is due to the fact the Nonstick bottoms started peeling after 9 months and they are easy to scratch. So, now food sticks to the bottom of them causing me to get irritated. #TFalUSA #EasyMeals #CookWare #Reesetishas2cents #reesetisha @tfalusa @reesetishaT-Fal Signature Nonstick Black 12 Pc. Set C530SC74
Brandy  B.
Holly Springs, MS
T-Fal Signature Nonstick Black 12 Pc. Set C530SC74 uploaded by Brandy  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this cookware previously only had one pan and use it all the time my birthday is Wednesday and my husband got me the entire set. Trust me it’s worth every penny.
Candice R.
Newton, NC
T-Fal Signature Nonstick Black 12 Pc. Set C530SC74 uploaded by Candice R.
T-Fal Signature Nonstick Black 12 Pc. Set C530SC74 uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this set!! I use it for all of my everyday cooking! The T Fal Brand has always been a brand that I can count on for my general cooking needs! These affordable pots and pans can be purchased at any of your big box stores!!
Audrey T.
Tumbling Shls, AR
They chip and stick. Like the griddle and the dutch oven. They work perfect for my family when we have family gatherings.
Lissette A.
Roselle Park, NJ
Received this as a gift for Christmas and honestly it is a good brand. Easy to cook in, do not need tons of toil to salteé items. Also the non stick works beautifully’ highly recommend it.
Eva M.
Rustic
Purchased at: Walmart
Super nice set of pot and pans set great quality brand makes for great cooking even heating throughly very nice
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
T-Fal Signature Nonstick Black 12 Pc. Set C530SC74 uploaded by Karla F.
T-Fal Signature Nonstick Black 12 Pc. Set C530SC74 uploaded by Karla F.
Really great set of cookware, not much else to say. I expect if you take care of them properly (hand wash, no metal utensils, etc) they will last a long time. So far they are sturdy, light, and the non-stick surface is exceptional. product! Is amazing very satisfying recommend ❤️❤️
Wen L.
Astoria, NY
My friend purchased this set for my new apartment, I mainly use the saucepan and frying pan the most, it's lightweight and easy to clean which is the most important to me plus budget friendly! T-fal lasts a long time and also offers warranty on their products.
Bianca T.
Iowa City, IA
Purchased at: Amazon
They are perfect in any kitchen! I like to cook and these pans are perfect. There are easy to use, they don’t stick and the food is always yummy. :) Their price is good for their value. I would recommend them!
Naima  S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great and affordable set of nonstick cookware. Easy to cook, clean and store.