T-Fal Signature Non-Stick Cookware 12Pc Set

by T-Fal

#14 in Cookware Sets

T-Fal Signature Non-Stick cookware is constructed of heavy guage aluminum and features a patterned nonstick interior that is exceptionally durable, scratch-resistant, and safe with metal utensils. The exterior coating is non-stick and black in color and allows for carefree cleaning in the dishwasher. The base of the pan is warp-resistant and provides even heat distribution. An ergonomically designed handle stays cool on the stovetop and is riveted for durability. T-Fal Signature Non-stick cookware is oven safe to 350 degrees F, dishwasher safe, and carries a limited lifetime warranty.

Do these pans cook evenly or does one spot get hotter then the rest?
Start your review of T-Fal Signature Non-Stick Cookware 12Pc Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They are truly non stick and the range of sizes in this set are very nice.” in 1 review
Brooklyn, NY
I have always been weary about non-stick pots and pans but this brand really did live up to its product. I got mine in a really beautiful gold copper which looked amazing as well as functioned great. Of course you can see the wear and tear of scratches from frequent use but without fail the non-stick component has not failed me! I would definitely recommend this product to first time homeowner or even first apartments renters. Add this to your registry for the home-warming gifts.
Fontana, WI
Moving into my apartment I didn't have any cookware. But I was so scared in getting some because my mother had bad luck in getting a good cookware set that is nonstick. I read reviews about this and I must say I am so surprised on how well this set is! Very affordable and it is nonstick! Can a product be way too nonstick?! I cooked an egg on one of the pans and it slid right off the pan without oil or butter! I will be buying more and a swt for my mother!
Dairy Free
Brooklyn, NY
Soo many versions of these cookware, it was super hard to pick the right one for our first apartment . But we gambled on this set and are totally satisfied. Meet all of out needs and got on Amazon for an amazing price compared to in store ones. Make sure you check for these type of handles, they are the best.
Wichita
Received as a Christmas gift and love it. The best cookware set I have owned this far! Non Stick and the coating hasn’t peeled even though I have been using them daily for 3 years now! Easy to clean and long lasting! Very affordable and worth every penny!
Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Paleo
Weleetka , OK
I really enjoy cooking on the pans!! They come in a multitude of shapes and sizes so cooking is easy!! The only con is that they seems to be smaller than other pans I have bought. I received these as a gift. Not sure on price. I would recommend these!!
Pittsburgh
I have always used T-Fal cookware. I had my other set for 15 years. It was time to replace them. They are dishwasher safe. Easy to clean, Nice colors. I have never had anything stick to them. I don't break the eggs while making breakfast. I love them
Jackson, MS
I love my T-Fal Signature Non-Stick Cookware 12Pc Set I got it just in time for my move in August. These pits are really nice. They are easy to clean and the surface heats up seventy to insure consistent cooking time. I love this set.
Groton, CT
This set is amazing. I can’t say enough good things about it. It’s non stick surface is the best I’ve experienced in any cookware purchase. Extremely affordable for the quality of the product. I would recommend T-Fal to anyone.
Tempe, AZ
This was my first cookware set in USA. Used it for approx 4 years. Lasted beautifully. Easy to cook, clean and reheat. You can’t go wrong with this. Before I switched to expensive steel cookware, T fal was the way to go.
Vegetarian, Organic
Slidell , LA
I received this as a gift. At first I was a little put off because who buys cookware as a gift? But I'm now thinking they were there best gift I received. They ate shiitake and lasts a while. No complaints from me.