T-Fal Signature Hard Anodized 12-piece Cookware Set uploaded by Krystal E.

BY T-FAL #76 in Cookware Sets

T-Fal s Thermo-Spot heat indicator shows when your pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food - the secret to successful cooking. T-Fal s genuine nonstick interior is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking and effortless cleaning. Exclusive T-Fal base provides efficient heat distribution throughout the entire bottom of the pan. Hard anodized exterior. Even heat base. Venting tempered glass lids. Riveted soft-touch handles. see more...

• How easy does this clean up after being used? I'm very picky with...1 Answers
  • I have had a T-Fal stainless steel non stick set in the past. Doe...3 Answers
Buy on Wayfair
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
My parents just bought me this set as a housewarming gift. I am in love. It's only been two days but so far the nonstick feature is a must have and they are pretty heavy. They wash up nice and I believe if you take care of your pots and pans they last forever.
Lacey F.
I love these pans. They are heavy and very durable. They heat up fast and hold the heat. One thing, my eggs always stick, but that is the only downside.
Krystal E.
I actually have the 18 piece set. I love it. We just moved and needed new cooking pans and these have met our needs and came with a bunch of extras.
Matilde R.
Philadelphia, PA
Your food will not stick to the pots.if you forget to turn off the stove and your food burns you can wash all that black stuff off the pot easy
Chelsie F.
Lahaina, HI
The T-Fal Signature Hard Anodized 12-piece Cookware Set makes a great housewarming gift or just a personal upgrade ;)
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Absolutely love TFal products. They are heavy duty and can tolerate a lot of abuse, which I need in my kitchen!!
Alyssa O.
Its very beautiful an I'm thinking on buying this set. My husband also cooks, and i know he would love this.
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
I got my dad this for Christmas and oh my he just loves it hes a cooker and he loves this set
Cinthia M.
Petaluma, CA
Great product to use. Nonstick makes want to cook everyday. Great addition to my kitchen
Melissa L.
London, ON
I just bought this set to replace the stainless steel crap my husband had before we moved in together. I must say im in love :) first night i wanted some fried potatoes that didnt stick and turn into mash potatoes by the time i was done cooking and these cooked in tfal pan turned out so great and crunchy outside and soft in the middle. IM IN LOVE WITH THESE PANS
Christine M.
Palo Alto, CA
I have had a T-Fal stainless steel non stick set in the past. Does this clean up as easily as stainless steel?
Alyssa O.
How easy does this clean up after being used? I'm very picky with my things, i like to take care of them.