Home & GardenCookware & BakewareCookware SetsT-Fal

T-Fal Professional Nonstick Cookware, Fry Pan, 10 inch, Black, E938SA94

by T-Fal

#11 in Cookware Sets

Professional Nonstick Cookware, Fry Pan, 10 inch, Black, E938SA94

Qué tal sale este juego de cosina?
Is this a good non stick set to start with? My cousin just moved out on her own and I wanted to pick up some cooking stuff to get her started.. would you recommend?
Start your review of T-Fal Professional Nonstick Cookware, Fry Pan, 10 inch, Black, E938SA94!
Product Highlights
This set has been working well for me, pans are non stick, and I havent had troubles with burning things!in reviews
Anaís G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
T-Fal Professional Nonstick Cookware, Fry Pan, 10 inch, Black, E938SA94 uploaded by Anaís G.
I have these as a wedding gift. They have everything you need to cook, they are good quality, the only thing I don't like is that they are not dishwasher safe.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
We've been buying T-Fal for years and have never been dissapointed! They last for years and are very durable. High quality ❤
Patricia D.
Bridgeport, CT
It has most of the things you’d need to cook. Price is fair, T-Fal quality is unbeatable. My always #1
maria R.
So far these are performing well.Non sticking and easy to clean. Price point is nice for the number of pieces. Wpuld ljke tonhave found a larger set with more options.I have lurchased T-fal before they have held up well in the past. Enjoy in ng preparing T-Fal Professional Nonstick Cookware, Fry Pan, 10 inch, Black, E938SA94 meals with these
Jessica T.
Bevinsville, KY
I got this set for Christmas this year and I'm totally loving cooking more than I ever have before! The food doesn't stick and the Skillets fry an over easy eggs perfect! I have the black set.
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
T-Tal cookware does a nice job of cooking foods well. I love that it’s non-stick and food easily wipes off. I’ve had my set for years and it still works well. I’m very pleased with the quality and would recommend.
Marlena J.
Purchased these two years ago and they're still in great condition! My eggs don't stick and they're easy to clean. Also love they all come with lids. Inexpensive and easily found at any department store. Didn't regret this purchase one bit and even recommend other t fal products.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
I have been using T-Fal cookware for a long time. In fact, I splurged on a set when I graduated from college! They are non-stick and look great (I currently have the set in blue.) the only negative is that it shows scrapes on the bottom. Otherwise, they are durable.
Mariah M.
La Plata
Purchased at: Target
I have this exact set and absolutely love it. But be careful cause certain things will stick if you don't use some type of oil. It works amazing though and doesn't scratch. The handles are also like a rubbery soft feel that make it nice. They are a very good quality and heavy duty also. I absolutely love mine.
shakeeta H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brand from Walmart super affordable.... helps you keep you on a budget with their prices......they usually last a year or more if kept up properly....I highly recommend this brand can be found at your local Wal-Mart....you won't be disappointed 😉
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittney A.
Sydney Nova Scotia
il y a 3 mois
Lyn R. il y a 3 mois
I would look into cookware that don’t release toxins and safe on health. You can search up for good quality ones. Check out Heritage The Rock Ceramic Zero Cookware, All-Clad stainless steel, and some cast iron and ceramic cookwares that are health approved. Good luck!