BY T-FAL #3 in Cookware Sets

The T-fal Professional 10-piece Cookware Set contains a delightful 10-piece set: 8" & 10.25" frying pan, 1, 2 & 3-quart covered sauce pans, a 6-quart covered Dutch oven, and a stay-cool silicone handle. This product is safe to use with metal utensils and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. see more...

T-Fal Professional Cookware 10Pc Set
  • "This set has been working well for me, pans are non stick, and I havent had troubles with burning things!" in 3 reviews
Danny m.
As a mom I Love to cook,and when it comes to pots you can never have too much,and ftom the lots of these I will love to try them as they are all the right size for me to cook my family meal.
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
I Definitely Love This French Cookware Brand Its My Favourite/Holygrail They Do Different Things Like Non Stick, Simply Cook And Healthy Ceramic Cookware Plus Fryers I Recommend To Everyone It Is Expensive But Definitely Worth It
Fabyana S.
Itacuruba-Pernambuco
Um amor por esse conjunto. Amo elas, esta sendo super necessário pra mim. Não gruda os alimentos no fundo, sem contar que o preço é ótimo. Adoro
Wemi F.
Milton, ON
We just got this set as a wedding gift and loving it so far. Really important to avoid using metal cooking utensils.
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Excelente set, muy útil, lo recomiendo, es imprescindible para nuestra cocina, muy accesible, y excelente diseño
mehk j.
rochdale
this is such a good set for cooking people who love cooking and also people who don't want to buy individual pans
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
I am using this set since 3 years i have no issues it is good quality product. I will recommend this to anyone
Courtney C.
Dartmouth, NS
This set has been working well for me, pans are non stick, and I haven't had troubles with burning things!!
ella l.
I love this set the non stick, thing actually works, and it is not messy, at all my favorite :)
Danny m.
Who will love to received this set as a complimentary give if choosen??
Erin N.
pfafftown
Do they have a warranty?
Perla M.
kettleman city
Do these pans stick??
Amy K.
Coalinga, CA
Does non stick coating come off?
Christina A.