BY T-FAL #4 in Cookware Sets

The T-fal Professional 10-piece Cookware Set contains a delightful 10-piece set: 8" & 10.25" frying pan, 1, 2 & 3-quart covered sauce pans, a 6-quart covered Dutch oven, and a stay-cool silicone handle. This product is safe to use with metal utensils and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. see more...

Buy on Wayfair*
  • "This set has been working well for me, pans are non stick, and I havent had troubles with burning things!" in 3 reviews
Sara J.
Katy, TX
I have this set for my first apartment. Withstands high heat well. I even put the skillet in the oven.
cathy k.
Great set to use everyday. Inexpensive, so you don't feel the burden to not "ruin" a pot or pan.
Erin N.
Lewisville, NC
I love the tfal non stick pans I need to update my pots and pans when I do I will use these!
Jeanette G.
My husband and I got this set at Christmas time and love it! Very easy to clean and nothing ever sticks. We are now going to purchase the open stock pans that are Hard Aluminum as well. Highly recommend this product. FYI this set is exclusive through Canadian Tire.
Fadoua a.
Hi dear

My name is (fadoua ben abdelghafour ) Creator of “almohtarifa-channel”, a blog review website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories and beauty ....

I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options . I will promote your Website and review your product to followers on my Youtube Channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook Page contains almost 8.677 followers .
Good News !!!!
 I will post your website and product review on my Facebook page for FREE !!!! YES for Free
 What are you still waiting for !!! Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with me .
Best Regards
Oumaima t.
Hello I'm oumaima from Morocco , I'm a blogger , I have an instagram account with more than 2000 followers  , i love all the products of this company , I want to review this product in my account , please reply in the email registered in this site , I am happy to share your products with my followers,  I'm waiting for you
Chantelle W.
Really good cooking set! Not mega durable though as I have dropped two pans and they are not dented which means the lids don't fit on!
Other than that they are really good, the non stick coating doesn't appear to be easily scratched or damaged :)
Chahinez T.
This is hands down the best set of cookware my wife and I received as a
wedding present. We use them all the time and haven't had a single issue
with them. The set covers everything you will need to cook with except
if you are cooking for a family of 15 then you may want to get another
set. We've cooked eggs in the pans and you could flip the egg using just
the pan. The egg doesn't stick at all and makes for an easy clean up.
As long as you stay away from using metal on these pots and pans they
will remain the best set of cookware you will invest in.
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
I Definitely Love This French Cookware Brand Its My Favourite/Holygrail They Do Different Things Like Non Stick, Simply Cook And Healthy Ceramic Cookware Plus Fryers I Recommend To Everyone It Is Expensive But Definitely Worth It
Danny m.
As a mom I Love to cook,and when it comes to pots you can never have too much,and ftom the lots of these I will love to try them as they are all the right size for me to cook my family meal.
Danny m.
Who will love to received this set as a complimentary give if choosen??
Erin N.
Lewisville, NC
Do they have a warranty?
Amy K.
Coalinga, CA
Does non stick coating come off?
Christina A.