BY T-FAL #5 in Cookware Sets

The T-fal Professional 10-piece Cookware Set contains a delightful 10-piece set: 8" & 10.25" frying pan, 1, 2 & 3-quart covered sauce pans, a 6-quart covered Dutch oven, and a stay-cool silicone handle. This product is safe to use with metal utensils and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. see more...

Buy on Wayfair*
  • "This set has been working well for me, pans are non stick, and I havent had troubles with burning things!" in 3 reviews
Brittney S.
I got these as a Christmas gift a few years back and they are awesome. They are non stick and super easy to clean. They cook everything evenly and super fast. Water boils much faster than in my other pots and pans.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
Over the years we've used T-Fal pots and pans. They are inexpensive compared to many others. They seem to hold up pretty good with hand washing.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
My parents got me this set for my birthday. It's perfect. My food cooks well, doesn't stick to the pan/pot, and is easy to clean. Great brand!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
We got these as a wedding gift and use them all the time. They have really lasted and lasted. Easy clean up and great for cooking!!
Carleigh J.
Carrboro, NC
I got this set of pots and pans as my first set when I moved to my apartment and they have been great! They've held up well.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Would love to have some higher end cookware but this is just as good. Affordable, easy to cook in, and easy to wash.
Rachael B.
Warwick, NY
These pans are amazing, Ive had them almost 2 years and they are still like new. When they say non-stick they mean it
Jade S.
Frostburg, MD
Absolutely love. So sturdy and strong. Love the non stick too, it definitely does not stick and very easy to clean.
Kristen D.
Long Beach, MS
I love cooking so much so these were definitely a good buy for me. I love cookware sets they come in very handy.
Rosieee H.
I bought this set i absolutely loved it don't regret the purchase looking forward to purchase other Tfal
Danny m.
Who will love to received this set as a complimentary give if choosen??
Erin N.
Lewisville, NC
Do they have a warranty?
Amy K.
Coalinga, CA
Does non stick coating come off?
Christina A.