BY T-FAL #6 in Cookware Sets

The T-fal Professional 10-piece Cookware Set contains a delightful 10-piece set: 8" & 10.25" frying pan, 1, 2 & 3-quart covered sauce pans, a 6-quart covered Dutch oven, and a stay-cool silicone handle. This product is safe to use with metal utensils and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
  • "This set has been working well for me, pans are non stick, and I havent had troubles with burning things!" in 3 reviews
Raquel S.
One of my favorite brands for the kitchen!! Love these pots / pans there non stick, durable and easy to clean! I love the handles on each pot / pan from T-Fal its prefect! I would definitely recommend these if your looking for good pots and pans! You won't go wrong with a set like this from T-Fal.
Deanna G.
We bought this set from Amazon when we moved into our first apartment off of Amazon for like 75 bucks. I was a little skeptical but they are AMAZING! I love them so much. I love to cook so I needed some pots and pans that were durable and non stick. I have used a few cookware sets that made claims to be nonstick and everything stuck! These are great-love them. Want to add some more pieces to our collection.
Grace T.
Love these new pans I bought at Target. The non-stick has worked excellently. Make sure to read the instructions on care and usage! I wasn't familiar with only using the pans on low-medium heat. Only thing missing is a large lidded sauté pan, which we bought in addition to the set.
Michelle P.
Middleboro, MA
I have this set of Tfal pans, and they are great. Food rarely stick to the pan. Very easy clean up to. I wouldn't recommend using metal utensils with these after awhile they can be scratched up a bit. I recommend wooden untensils.
Sandy J.
AWESOME COOKWARE!! If you want to fry an egg with almost no fat or oil and have it slide right off the pan? THIS IS THE SET FOR YOU. I got mine at target for $50 during Black Friday. I would definitely recommend it to any cook! There's even a center that tells you when the pan is really hot. Look for the deals! You'll find it!
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
I really enjoy tfal cooking products overall. I think they make an awesome set and are very durable. I do find that sometimes the handles got a little loose but a quick tightening fixed that easily. I also cook and use these pots and pans A LOT so it makes sense and like I said, the fix is super easy.
Kimberley H.
Elkhart , TX
I love my full set of these T-Fal cookware. The dots in the middle that tell you when the pan is hot, the vented lids, and the silicone handles are great. The price was little high when I bought them but 4 years later they are well worth every penny!
Rebecca G.
This a great starter set for the kitchen. If taken care of, the pans will last a very long time. The food rarely sticks on while cooking! I've had my set for several years.
shanee t.
Jacksonville, FL
Pots are nice and not that expensive. I like them alot, i prefered the stainless steel set over the set with the coating on them. My only suggestion would be that you really need to wash them and season each pot (by heating with a light oil or cooking spray) prior to using. Other than that pots are great and i would recommend as well as purchase again
Brittney S.
I got these as a Christmas gift a few years back and they are awesome. They are non stick and super easy to clean. They cook everything evenly and super fast. Water boils much faster than in my other pots and pans.
Danny m.
Who will love to received this set as a complimentary give if choosen??
Erin N.
Lewisville, NC
Do they have a warranty?
Amy K.
Coalinga, CA
Does non stick coating come off?
Christina A.