T-Fal Professional Cookware 10Pc Set

by T-Fal

#7 in Cookware Sets

The T-fal Professional 10-piece Cookware Set contains a delightful 10-piece set: 8" & 10.25" frying pan, 1, 2 & 3-quart covered sauce pans, a 6-quart covered Dutch oven, and a stay-cool silicone handle. This product is safe to use with metal utensils and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.

Is this set nonstick and a better quality than the rest of their pan sets?
Do these pans stick??
Is this set non stick?
Start your review of T-Fal Professional Cookware 10Pc Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This set has been working well for me, pans are non stick, and I havent had troubles with burning things!” in reviews
Gilbert
Purchased this product in 2015 and now in 2018 we've tossed all of the pots and pans in the trash.

In the beginning these were great, non-stick, easy to clean, etc. But after a couple of years the non-stick coating on the handle rivets started peeling away and we all know where it most like ended up. In our food. And soon after, the coating on the pots/pans themselves started peeling away.

If you're looking for something that will last a long time, this isn't what you're looking for. We've gone back to all stainless steel cookware because there's nothing that is non-stick out there that is guaranteed not to chip or peel after a few years of use.

I'm ashamed to say I'm in love with a pot and pan set, but I am. My husband and I purchased this set after our wedding as our first complete pot/pan set and it has been a dream. The nonstick coating is really nice and the variety of everything in the set is great. I really loved that they had extras like the egg pan and the griddle, since you don't often see those in starter-type sets. We use the griddle so much more often than we anticipated we would, so it's great to have. The quality is great and it's nice that the lids are all glass so you can peek in on what you're cooking. The utensil set is well enough - we already had a KitchenAid set that had most of these items, but we keep these in the drawer as a backup. These are easy to clean (I hand wash though although I can't vouch for dishwashing), but I have noticed that the silver rim of them to seem to get burned/stained and it won't come off. It's not a huge deal for me, but it does definitely get rid of that "brand new" look pretty quickly. For the price of these, you can't go wrong. It really is a perfect starter set for those moving into a new place and I would highly recommend them. They look great and store easily.
Redlands, CA
Purchased at: Kohl's
I enjoy my set and love the utensils it came with more than any I have purchased separately on my own, but they scratch the coating on these pans. The heating indicators on some of the pans is a nice touch. I wish the set came with a care guide or maybe different coating. Mine looked pretty beat up after only a few uses but they are durable, I just don't suggest using their utensils on the pans. Find something that works for you! Excellent price and am very pleased overall.
Dubois, PA
Great set of pots and pans. My boyfriend and i bought these as a starter set for our new home. We have had them a little less than a year and so far have no complaints. I have noticed a little scratches starting on the bottoms of the pans, but other than that they are holding up great! Lids fit with a good seal that keeps all the steam in. Handles dont get hot so you can easily move off of the stove when finished cooking. Over all a good starter set
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love this brand and set. I been using T-fal since I was 16 when I moved out. They are very sturdy, mine never dented, burned , or scratched. I don't think I've scratched it up even through length of time and I cook numerous times a day. I was able to use cook stovetop to/oven easley with no problems. If I get caked on dried up food, I just simply boiled it out with water and it will come right off to avoid scrapping and scrubbing.
commerce twp, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm on the fence when it comes to this set. It is Functional, affordable, and very good looking. The lids fit snug. The directions say to "season" the cooking surfaces before using and explain how-to. I don't like that the coating flakes off of these... it happens mostly after I drain something and have to return the food to the pan. Not sure i would repurchase this product or any similar pan just because of this peeling.
Least to say I am impressed at how good these pans are. I have had them for a several months now and NEVER have an issue getting them cleaned. Impressed!!! Nothing sticks. Only issue was the rubber part starting to come off th stock pot but that's my biggest issue. Thought we was to get enough lids for all but didn't but that was my error in checking what was included. Glad we purchased!
Lawrence, KS
This set is fantastic. Even heating and easy to clean. It's my favorite set of pots and pans I've ever owned by far. I only wish it also came with atleast one cast iron pan, but I suppose that's not common for sets to do. I highly recommend this set for someone just starting out. Eventually I'd like to own all stainless steel set so I know I will use TFal in the future for that!
Holland, PA
This cookware set was the majority of my kitchenware when I first moved out, and it's served me well over the years. It's a reasonably priced bundle and great for young adults who are starting out on their own adventure. If you're looking for anything fancier or eye-pleasing, this isn't the set for you, but it's great if you just need pots and pans to get the job done.
Tampa
I love the style and the fact that it evenly cools things. I love the non stick and all the sizes of the pans. I don't  like the fact that the non stick cuts if you  use a knife on it, or the fact that the grease doesn't  wash off very easily on the outside  of the pans. Pretty expensive. But everyone  needs one good  set in their lives
Ask a question to the Influenster community...