BY T-FAL

Great for family cooking or dinner parties Non stick interior and exterior for fast and easy clean up Even heat base delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results Tempered glass lid maximizes visibility for optimum cooking control Helper handle for added comfort safety see more...

T-Fal Jumbo TNS Cooker 5Qt
  • "So I bought 3 more smaller pans and they are staying non stick quite well." in 1 review
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought a t fal pan and love it. So I bought 3 more smaller pans and they are staying non stick quite well. I've made a few all in one casseroles in my larger pan and love being able to have a pan big enough to put all the ingredients in it and just throw it in the over. Great pan.
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
My husband and I use T-Fal products in our kitchen every day. We love this pan for frying in for a quick, easy clean.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
This is the perfect size to make fried chicken as well as the fact that it's TFal and nothing will stick to the pan.
Shalene  H.
Montesano, WA
I love this particular pan. I like that it has a double handle on it. Never disappointed with this brand
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Best jumbo cooker around for hamburger steaks smothered in gravy or a nice skillet of gravy ;)
Barbara S.
Lac La Biche
I bought this pan on sale at Canadian tire not really planning on using it much but wanted to get something because my husband was buying stuff (I'm important too!!!) tried it that night, and well it is the main cooking item I use! It's non stick, washes well and even fits in my small dishwasher. Nice even cooking, enough room to make 6 chicken breasts comfortably... It seriously makes dinner easier.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
I love cook in this huge frying pan. I tend to cook huge meals and this allows me to have it all in one "pot". Non-stick, heat up pretty evenly, has a lot to do with the size of your burner too.
But perfect for stir fries, large pastas, it's just nice to not have to stir stuff in a deep pot, but in a nice shallow pan.
Rolivette T.
Regina
Because I am a busy person, I cook big batches of food (eat some and then freeze some later) so I really like our T-Fal 5Qt :) Also if I'm cooking for a big potluck it is the perfect cookware to use!
Is this non stick