Home & GardenCookware & BakewareSkillets & Frying PansT-Fal
Initiatives Nonstick Cookware, Fry Pan, 8 inch, Black, B1670264

T-Fal Initiatives Nonstick Cookware, Fry Pan, 8 inch, Black, B1670264

by T-Fal

Ergonomic handles stay cool on the stovetop and are oven-safe to 350°F. The handles are welded, with no inside rivets to trap food. A great value, as this cookware is handsome and stylish, with black and red exteriors. Bottoms resist warping for uniform heating without hot spots.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T-Fal Initiatives Nonstick Cookware, Fry Pan, 8 inch, Black, B1670264!
Mila Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Tefal as brand and most of my kitchen wear is Tefal, it's so easy to clean it, even if you have something burned it's super easy to clean it. Price maybe seam a little expensive but how long will it last you and how great it is it's actually pretty cheap. I really like it and I definitely recommend it to everyone
beautyddiamondd F.

They can cook in them all kinds of vegetables, meats.

We can cook in them all kinds of vegetables, meats or even to prepare panckackes.

They can cook in them all kinds of vegetables, meats.

Zee K.
London
Best frying pan i must say. Doesn’t stick, long lasting. You can use it for any type of fry. I would recommend it.
Hayley A.
Point Clare
Another great Tefal product. Great ergonomic design. Eady to use. Great durability. Perfect sizing. This cooks food well and evenly. Worth buying!!!
Tania T.
Vienna
I always liked the products from TEFAL , they are the best ones. I m in love with this brand and was so excited to have this fry pan. It s not necessary to put in ( much ) oil and the food won t stick to the pan . It s very good for omelette or pancakes, for cooking meats too. It has a lot of foods that you can cook in it. It s one of the best TEFAL pans that I own. Love it! ❤
Kíra K.
Budapest
I heard a lot about this brand. A few weeks ago I bought one and it makes my life easier. I recommend!
Daisy R.
London
The perfect frying pan for all my greay fry ups on a sunday morning after a heavy night out! The non-stick is great and it's not too pricey for a good quality product. The size is just right to fry an egg or make some eggy bread and its a really nice treat to be able to cook with this pan!
Lauren D.
Northern Ireland
This pan is great and never sticks! I am able to make scrambled eggs without the need for oil or butter which is a lot healthier.

Looking for your answer?