Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareT-Fal
Initiatives Nonstick Cookware, 18 piece Set, Red

T-Fal Initiatives Nonstick Cookware, 18 piece Set, Red

by T-Fal

T-fal Initiatives nonstick cookware is a great value for long lasting performance. It features Thermo-Spot, the unique heat indicator to let you know when the fry pan is perfectly preheated, available only on T-fal cookware. The ProGlide nonstick provides superior release and makes cleanup quick and easy. Ergonomic handles stay cool on the stovetop and are oven safe to 350°F. Bottoms resist warping for uniform heating without hot spots. The T-fal Initiatives 18pc Set includes: 4.5" One Egg Wonder pan, 7.5" Fry Pan, 10.5" Fry Pan, 1 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 2 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 3 Qt. Covered Saucepan, 4.2 Qt. Covered Jumbo Cooker, 5 Qt. Covered Dutch Oven, 10" Square Griddle and 4 Nylon Tools (a ladle, spoon, slotted spoon, and slotted spatula). This cookware is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.

[product:t-fal-a777si64-initiatives-18-piece-cookware-set-red-1-ea] ? Is this a good set?
Start your review of T-Fal Initiatives Nonstick Cookware, 18 piece Set, Red!
christina T.
Kingston, OK
My husband just bought this for me and I'm super excited to toss out the old ones and be cooking on these!!! They are so pretty! !! It's a good brand for a great price! They don't stick!!!! So easy to use, so many more options!!
Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I loved my T-Fal and until a few months later even though it said it was dishwasher safe I noticed chipping in the non stick sheath. I paid so much for them and It hurt me that is became unsafe to use. Might I suggest you only handwash these and only use soft utensils while cooking! T-fal Matisse Hard Anodized 12 Piece Cookware Set Color: Black
Jessica C.
Villa Rica, GA
I love this cookware set. It comes with everything you need. They are easy to clean and food doesn’t stick to them. They’re very nice looking and affordable. I would definitely package purchase again.
Nabila M.
Jacksonville, NC
A friend of mine got me this set for my birthday about 2-3 years ago. They are pretty good and sturdy but after I year I started noticing the non stick coming off of certain pots, not all mind you. I stopped using them and ended up buying another set.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I purchased this set from Target and I love it. The pans are a great quality. As well as they are non-stick. My set is black. They were pretty affordable around $60 dollars, on sale of course. I would definitely recommend the T-Fal brand to others. I brought my mom a set as well for Christmas and she loves them.
Lindsey A.
I LOVE T-Fal! It really is non-stick! Eggs, cheese, whatever, it’s so easy to clean and heats so evenly. We have a really old electric coil stovetop and we’re always having trouble with even heating -especially for steaks- these pans solved that problem really fast!
Richelle H.
Mancelona, MI
I do like this set. It's the first I've ever bought for myself. However, my son dropped my big pot and it dented. So now the top won't sit on it. I think they need to be a little more sturdy. It shouldn't have dented that easy. But, over all I'm happy with them.
Kaley D.
Logansport, IN
So being an adult, I get super excited about new dishes and appliances! Getting this new cookware set was awesome! They come with lids that you can use as a drained so you dont have to transfer back and forth. There is a way to measure water or whatever liquid on the inside of the pans too! As for them being nonstick, they arent completely nonstick..not for me anyway!
Sherrykay H.
Warsaw, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
The only product I use. It last for years if you use plastic utensils. I love it ! I have had One set for years and just bought my second set recently. It’s affordable.
Katie C.
Oswego, NY
I love my tfal. I’ve owned nothing but for all of my life and I’ll never buy anything else.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jillian Z.