Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareT-Fal
Initiatives Non-stick 18 Pc Cookware Set, Black B167SI64

T-Fal Initiatives Non-stick 18 Pc. Cookware Set, Black B167SI64

by T-Fal

T-fal Initiatives 18-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set is constructed of durable aluminum and includes Thermo-Spot heat indicator for perfect preheating. Features quality nonstick exterior and interior for easy cooking and cleanup. Ergonomic handles are comfortable and secure. Pans are oven safe to 350°F. Bottoms resist warping for uniform heating without hot spots. This cookware offers style and long lasting performance. Covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T-Fal Initiatives Non-stick 18 Pc. Cookware Set, Black B167SI64!
Chikamnario  U.
This was a very solid set.  It was cost effective and I really think it's a good starting kit. It includes pretty much everything you would need to  cook without having to get another set.  If you are an advanced chef then you would need more but this is a great starting point.  I do believe that I would definitely recommend this set.
Gwendolyn  M.
Denton, TX
These have by far been my favorite pans to date. They are nonstick and they are very nice pans. I highly encourage you to grab some!
Avis G.
Stockbridge, GA
Feel in love with the T Fall cookware. It really do allow you food to cook evenly and not stick to the pots. Like the fact that the product will not peel. Easy to handle.
Jenny  N.
Hudson, WI
We were in desperate need of new cookware when we stumbled across these. 18 pc. at a great price! We have had no complaints so far, love the non-stick and there’s a size for anything you need.
Lola O.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this set on Amazon and love love love it! Please treat your cookware good! And use the correct utensils on them!
Nataly C.
I got this set 2 Christmases ago. I love the different size pans, but I don’t like that they bend and the handles become loose over time. They are very inexpensive my mom got them for me during Black Friday! For a starter set they’re not bad at all!
Amber F.
PA
This is my favorite pan brand. The non stick lasts so long and they are built so well and are really durable. Hands down my favorite cook west.
Umang G.
Dallas, TX
Great product from a great brand. Even heating and cooking, with heat indicators. Easy to clean and durable coating just don’t use it on very high heat. Affordable and would recommend. Dishwasher safe!
Jasmin C.
Brookshire, TX
Amor este juego se sartenes mi mamá me lo regalo hace un año y aún están intactos solo tengan cuidado con lo que menean su comida de lo contrario está genial
Yesenia  B.
Margate , FL
Muy buenos para absolutamente todo, súper completo el set y definitivamente los mejores para freír todo, no se pega nada y son fáciles de lavar

Looking for your answer?