Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareT-Fal
Initiatives Ceramic Cookware, 14 piece Set, Champagne, C728SE74

T-Fal Initiatives Ceramic Cookware, 14 piece Set, Champagne, C728SE74

by T-Fal

A beautiful golden champagne exterior with color matched handles will compliment your kitchen decor. The PTFE-free and PFOA-free ceramic cooking surface provides excellent release for healthy cooking. The ceramic interior withstands heat up to 570°F, perfect for searing meats, poultry and fish, delivering crisper, more evenly cooked food. Handles are ergonomically designed for comfort and a secure grip. The pans are oven safe up to 350°F. This ceramic cookware set is compatible with all cooktops, except induction. Covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.

Does the finish last long? I’m also wondering if the white ceramic stays white.
Start your review of T-Fal Initiatives Ceramic Cookware, 14 piece Set, Champagne, C728SE74!
Evelina A.
Cedartown, GA
I love my pots and pans from T-Fal. They look nice and I love cooking in them. Easy to clean. One con: handles get wably and I have to tighten them up pretty often but it is not a big deal. Other than that it is an awesome product for the price! I Love it and I highly reccomend this set!!!
Kristin  C.
Plant City, FL
I got this set as a housewarming gift and I love it! Things seems to stick less to the ceramic and things cook nice on it.
B I.
Rainier
Just awful. The ceramic on it is super thin and everything sticks to it no matter what. And they warped on me almost immediately. My stainless steel set is so much better. Sorry yall. Spend a little more.
Leena A.
Boulder, CO
It was very Good . But after months some pans stick foods . And the ceramic starting flake
Chloe G.
Owasso, OK
Had to throw out most of these after a year of regular usage. I liked the sizes of pans included in this set but the quality doesn’t last. I wish the handles were more secure and that the lids didn’t warp.
Tyler M.
Hilliard, OH
I love this cook set, it’s very easy to clean and cooks nicely. The best thing is that food doesn’t stick to it.
Jamie M.
I truly love this cookware set! It is perfect for my kitchen needs. Love the nonstick surface! Such great quality. My daughter loves how easy it is for her to flip pancakes!!!
Vicki K.
Woodbine, NJ
we love these pans. Bought them only 6 months ago and so far so good. Don't need oil and things still don't stick.
N M.
Works awesome, made for low heat cooking, cooks evenly. I use every single pot. They are scratch resistant.. and I love them! They were an awesome deal for the number of items and the consistency in quality!
Tara W.
Leipsic, OH
The ceramic isn’t holding up as well as I had hoped it would I got this set for my wedding 3 years ago and a couple of the pans are not even usable anymore. The handles are all half falling off and everything sticks to them!