BY T-FAL #6 in Pans

The Giant Family Frypan by T-Fal features Nonstick inside and out for easy cleaning which allows this 13.25 Inch Giant Saute Pan to permit healthful, low-fat cooking. Ergonomic, phenolic handle stays cool on the stovetop and is oven-safe to 350 degrees F. see more...

• Does this scratch easy? Is it nonstick?2 Answers
  • Is this frying pan a good pan? If so, why?2 Answers
T-Fal Giant Family Fry Pan 14 Inch A8070972

Start your review of T-Fal Giant Family Fry Pan 14 Inch A8070972!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Non stick pan helps food not to stick and it's easy to clean. " in 2 reviews
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
I've had this pan for six plus years. I am not sure what I paid for it but I'm fairly certain I found it at wal mart. Its great for my family being a household of six. I can cook enough inside of it for dinner that night, leftovers for the next day and pack into my husbands lunch. Its easily cleaned but sometimes takes up a lot of room in the dishwasher so I tend to hand wash it. It has started to flake at the bottom so I will be needing a new one soon I expect.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
This pan works pretty well. It is perfect for a big family because it can hold so many food. It is effective and it does not stick as much. I think I bought it because it was on clearance and I thought it was not going to last, but I have it for almos 2 years!:) its great.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
I have had three of these pans in my married life and have bought three more to give as part of gifts. They are wonderful - large and spacious; hold vast quantities of food. I will say though that mine usually have a life expectancy of about 5-7 years. However, considering how hard I use it I feel that is to be expected and the price is very competitive.
Megan H.
By far best non stick pan I've used! Cleans so easily and is dishwasher safe. I like the fact that when the pan is preheated the visible logo disappears letting you know it's ready. My roommates fight over using this pan and I will always look to buy t-fal products in the future !
Sandy J.
I probably use this pan more then any other pan I own. Size is perfect for my family. Do not use any metal utensils on it tho! You will scratch the nonstick coating. Saddest little scratch of my life :((( lol
Lacquen M.
Bloomfield, IN
I wish i could have every pan or pot that tfal made. I got one for my birthday and I use it all the time. These are the best pans. Nothing sticks to these pans. I would recommend to EVERYONE.
Tiffany S.
Louisville, OH
If I'm not using cast iron, this pan is my go to pan. I wasn't super happy with the retail price, but I waited until it was on sale and it made it much more reasonable to me.
Martina O.
Pan is a bit thin. I have several non- stick pans from same manufacturer and they are heavier weight. That being said, the pan works well just remember to lower the heat
Kristin R.
We have several of these and have used them successfully for the most part. We use them for cooking many things but unfortunately one did scratch. It was scraped with a fork so that could have been why. Overall if used properly, these work very well!
Adriana M.
Its a really good fry pan to do pork chops in. i brought this item in Macy. good price as well. the red circle tells you when the pan is hot enough to start cooking your food. and its non-stick.
Elayne A.
Metairie, LA
Is this frying pan a good pan? If so, why?
Teresa G.
Does this scratch easy? Is it nonstick?

Target