T-Fal Easy Fry Compact Duo Precision

by T-Fal

Product Description Text

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T-Fal Easy Fry Compact Duo Precision!
How would you rate this product?
Kristy H.
Northport, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
What did we do before air fryers? Just think of all that unnecessary grease. Super quick and easy to use. Easy clean up also!
Katie S.
T-Fal Easy Fry Compact Duo Precision uploaded by Katie S.
I love my air fryer! We were reluctant to try it at first but we received one complimentary from Influenster and it’s been an amazing addition to our kitchen!
Dena L.
T-Fal Easy Fry Compact Duo Precision uploaded by Dena L.
The T-fal 2 person fryer is amazing. Perfect for my husband and I. We made bacon wrapper asparagus and it turned out perfect nice and crispy!! Easy to use and easy to clean.
Sherry F.
Ottawa, ON
T-Fal Easy Fry Compact Duo Precision uploaded by Sherry F.
I recieved this product for free from @Influenster and @tfal in exchange for my honest review. I made some chicken balls and they were great. Perfectly crispy and juicy and tasty. Next was frozen french fries. They were more like oven baked, some browned some didn't get crispy at all. I shook it a few times but not enough I guess. I will keep trying the fries and only get better. I also made meatballs in it and they were juicy and cooked great as well. Overall a hit with my kids and its much healthier than deep frying!

Looking for your answer?