BY T-FAL

The unique Thermo-Spot heat indicator lets you know when your pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food.   Expert interior with the difference you can see!  Patterned non-stick interior is exceptionally durable and scratch-resistant.  Safe for use with metal utensils. The hard enamel exterior coating allows for care-free dishwasher usage. Keeps enamel looking like new. TechnoResist base provides outstanding warp resistance and even heat distribution for optimal cooking results. The unique Thermo-Spot heat indicator shows when your pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food. Expert non-stick interior patterned with a difference you can s. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have a Kitchen Aid cooking set that I have to coddle in order to use it (wash by hand) to maintain the enamel and the cooking surface. This T-Fal set, I literally JUST burned a boiling pot of cinnamon infused water, down to cinnamon ashes. After it cooled, I barely scraped the pot, and the ashes just fell right out of the pot. I am completely converted.
Jessica A.
Paragould, AR
I have only used t-fal. I love that nothing sticks and is an easy clean up. Great sizes to chose frame with lids to match. Great quality heats evenly. This is all I use.
Yvette R.
Wilmington, DE
This pan set makes cooking easy. It evenly distributes heat just like it says and works great on a smooth top stove. Love the value price for a fantastic set of cookware.
Jennifer F.
Union Grove, WI
Tfal isn't the only brand of cookware we have in our home but it is one of the more durable one's.
Over time we have been trying to weed out some that can't stand up to this brand.
Sara R.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love T-Fal!! I've had my set for over 3 years now and not once have I had any problems! Non stick, durable and spacious. What more could you want?
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Love this pan set easy too clean and cooks very evenly i haven't had this brand in awhile but would different purchase it in the future!
Shirley D.
Stedman , NC
T-Fal is the only brand I will purchase. Love them. I always hand wash and never use metal or sharp utensils.
Daniela D.
Mexicali
Tengo los dos sartenes y el juego de cucharas y la verdad son muy buenos, los e usado mucho y no se pega nada,por mas que se me queme la comida no les pasa nada y ya tengo dos años con ellos y siguen como nuevos y no hay que cuidarlos mucho yo los e lavado con la esponja y se limpian muy bien son un poquito caros pero vale la pena comprarlos realmente los recomiendo yo estoy encantada con ellos.
Nicole M.
Dallas, Texas
T-Fal is my favorite brand for me to purchase. But they stop producing the size i used always. And new sizes are too small to cook rice or other small items.
Fion M.
T-Fal is my fav brand for me to purchase. But stop produced the size i used always. And new size are too small to cook fries rice.