BY T-FAL

Dishwasher Safe. 12" Cast Aluminum Grillpan has Side Pour Spouts & Requires Less Fats & Oils. Egg Poacher Fits Neatly in the 3 Quart Saucepan & Poaches 4 Eggs at Once. 7 Quart Oval Dutch Oven with Steamer with its Large Capacity Can Cook or Steam a Variety of Foods The T-fal E870SA64 Balanced Living 10-Piece Cookware Set includes a gray nonstick interior & exterior making cooking & cleaning easier than ever.  The riveted green silicone handles provide an easy grip without the transfer of heat.  Thermo-Spot heat indicator technology shows when your pan is perfectly preheated to seal in flavors.  Thoughtfully designed pieces. see more...

Megan J.
So I have a love hate relationship with mine! I love it because it cooks evenly but i hate it because the handles always comes loose and I have to tighten it and the rubber grips on the handle covers always comes off so I have to super glue them on!
kara o.
saint albans, wv
It the best cook ware that I have I use it daily and it has a great price.•The unique T-fal Thermo-Spot heat indicator shows when T-fal pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food Nonstick interiors and exteriors for fast, easy cleanup Riveted handles with stay-cool silicone accents Dishwasher safe
nellie m.
Turlock, Ca
THESE ARE THE BEST! I PERSONALLY DO NOT HAVE ANY BUT A FAMILY MEMBER DOES AND WHEN I HAVE A CHANCE TO GO OVER AND COOK, I LOVE PULLING THESE OUT!! THESE ARE DEFINITELY ON MY LIST.
Kayla W.
Springfield, OR
I haven't had any problems with Therese lands, they are the best! Non Stick and books evenly every time