T-Fal Culinaire Nonstick Champagne 16pc Set

by T-Fal

T-fal Culinaire cookware is designed with the everyday chef in mind. Unique Thermospot technology shows when the pan is perfectly pre-heated and ready to cook with

Friends, how about these pieces?
Start your review of T-Fal Culinaire Nonstick Champagne 16pc Set!
Sabrina V.
Greensboro, NC
These are actually non stick and dishwasher safe unlike a cheaper brand I had tried before and was a complete waste of money! I recommend the set because it's much cheaper than individual pots and pans
June F.
This pot and pan set has been a great purchase for us so far. We bought it on sale at Macy's about a year ago and it is still beautiful. I'd love to see some fun pastel colors added. I think the price point was mid-range. I do recommend.
Jessica P.
Lake Worth, FL
Such gorgeous cookware. These were given to us as a gift. But I don’t think they’re to pricey.
Marc M.
Warren, OH
Absolutely amazing product! I love cooking this these pots and pans. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who cooks.
Sheri O.
This 15 piece T Fal non stick dishwasher safe champagne set, has proglide non stick enterior, thermostat technology, and absolutely beautiful set, grip handles, has tempered glass and so easy to cook with, its truly the best cookware i have ever own
Nayeli R.
detroit
Well, very comfortable with my products, the truth is, I don't have any problem, very satisfied
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Creo que este juego de ollas si le sirve a mami se ven bien y no pegan la comida 🥘 jiji
Cristin C.
Madison, TN
I cook almost nightly and these are great. Non stick, sturdy, and aesthetically pleasing. I only buy new cookware once every couple of years and I'm pleased these were the ones I chose.
Kim T.
Maurice, LA
I really do like this set. I've pretty much always buy tfal brand because it was affordable and can be purchased at my local walmart. They have lasted long and truly is nonstick. This set has everything you need go start cooking and makes a great starter kit.
October K.
My fiance picked this set out as I couldn't figure out which set or brand I wanted to get. Most of the kitchen cookware sets from other brands had mixed reviews or mostly bad reviews. This set is ok had it only since may and theres already some scratches on the coating. Some people claimed that even though the company says it's dishwasher safe that it isn't but I've been putting mine in my dishwasher and they haven't been ruined by my dishwasher yet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...