BY T-FAL CORPORATION #22 in Pans

Amaze the family with this large 5qt. Jumbo Cooker that distributes heat evenly eliminating hot-spots and ensuring a great meal time after time. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I love this pan! I have had it for a few years now, and the non-stick coating is still completely in tact without any scratches! That's so hard to find in a reasonably priced piece of cookware. But I've owned several pieces of T-fal cookware over the years, and they always seem to hold up well; that is IF you HAND WASH them! I have found that dishwasher detergents destroy the coating and render the pan useless very quickly! The other thing that I love about this particular pan is the size. It's large enough to make it very versatile and useable for so many different recipes and large batches as well. The heavy duty glass cover makes it easy to keep an eye on things while keeping splatters to a minimum. It is definitely worth the price and adding to your cookware collection!
Camille N.
Owings Mills, MD
I really love this pan! The extra handle makes cooking heavy meals a breeze and it's large enough to accommodate many of the one dish meals my family loves.
Christine A.
I'm personally a Calphalon user but have used t-fal many times with friends and am very satisfied with their cookware as well!
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
We got a whole set of T-fal cook wear for Christmas and we love it. Cooks quickly and evenly and it's super easy to clean.
Stefanie B.
One of my best frying pans! Love the size and well worth the money!!! I'd buy this product again
Whitney F.
Works so well, never have to use any sprays or oil and the food comes out tasting delicious
Beisnel V.
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Elisabeth H.
Whitby Ontario Canada
I own 2 of these 1is at my cottage as I enjoy cooking with them when in need of a large pan whether it be to brown the chicken before making a large curry chicken dinner or to use to fry rice when your having a crowd for dinner
Jessica B.
I love t-fal pans! They are my go to pans. Easy to clean, never had the Teflon come off, very durable. This pan in particular is a great size for stir frys and hamburger helper type dishes.
Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
This is one of my favourite pans to cook with! It fits a ton in the pan too so you can cook bigger meals when feeding the whole family.