BY T-FAL #75 in Pots

Superior non-stick interior for easy cooking and easy clean up. Non-stick inside & out for easy cooking and cleanup. Even heat base delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results. Vented glass lid maximizes visibility for optimum cooking control. Soft touch handles for comfort gripping. Oven safe to 350°F. Dishwasher Safe. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kathy W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love this pot! I use it to steam my tamales. It is perfect to do a large batch of tamales. I am always cooking for a large crowd so I really needed a pot this size. It is perfect.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I have one of these stock pots there great. Non stick, big enough to cook anything in. Great for a claim boil. If your from up north you know what that is.
Jennifer R.
I love this pot, it is great for soups or canning! I use mine to can all my vegetables in and it is the perfect size.
Mary O.
Love using this for cooking vegetables. Very easy to clean up and it is very durable as well.
Beverley G.
Nelson
Love this pot, I cook for a large family so all veggies and meat go in this one pot to make delicious stews
Angelita S.
I need one..Where can I find one?