T-fal Actifry Genius 2in1

by T-Fal

#21 in Deep Fryers

Product Description Text

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T-fal Actifry Genius 2in1!
Anita F.
T-fal Actifry Genius 2in1 uploaded by Anita F.
I received this product for free complements of #Influenster and #TFal for testing... How exciting! Two weeks in and I’m LOVING my T-fal Actifry Genius. I can cook a meal or desserts. It is: * Quiet * Perfectly cooks chicken, not dry or undercooked * Quick * No frying smell/odour * App with meal ideas. Suggestions of the day, things in my fridge * Easy to clean *Easy to use even my preteen can operate. I can’t wait to keep experimenting and creating. I’m so thankful I was chosen to test this product. @tfal_canada #CookingWithTFal #innovateandcreate received complementary sample from InfluensterInfluenster T-fal Actifry Genius 2in1
Nicole T.
Toronto, ON
T-fal Actifry Genius 2in1 uploaded by Nicole T.
Love this product!!!! Made homemade wedges, it was so easy to use and the wedges came out amazing!!
Shauna S.
Brigden, ON
T-fal Actifry Genius 2in1 uploaded by Shauna S.
My husband and I made frozen fries in this tonight, just to give it a try, and WOW!! They were so good! I can't wait to try out some other recipes in this!! And so easy to clean as well! I already love this air fryer!
Becca Y.
Mississauga , ON
T-fal Actifry Genius 2in1 uploaded by Becca Y.
I love it. Easy to clean, doesn't nearly take up as much space as it looks, and somehow the flavour is more intense. My son is a fry expert (he's 6) and says he loves the fries from TFal better than the old deep fry option. This is going to get so much love from us.
Carolyn M.
Richmond Hill, ON
We recieved this for free to test from tfal and influenster, and I have to say, it has quickly become one of my family's favorite appliances! We use it once a week because it is so simple, easy to clean and produces delicious and healthy food options! Our favvourotes are seasoned potato wedges and chicken wings! A must buy!!
Ally W.
Great product, Love that we can still get the same crispness with next to no oil Have no negative feelings or thoughts about this amazing product Its amazing price, I would highly recommend this for someone who would like to cut grease out of there life
Kayleigh D.
Manchester, Lancashire
Absolutely best thing I’ve purchased the kids loved how their chips are cooked in here and it helps [email protected] my journey to healthy eating highly recommended
Ask a question to the Influenster community...