T-Fal A777si64 Initiatives 18-Piece Cookware Set, Red, 1 ea

by T-Fal

Dishwasher-Safe, Nonstick Cookware Set Makes Cooking and Cleanup Easy Breezy Nonstick exterior - fast and easy to clean, nonstick interior for easy cooking and easy clean up 1 New ergonomically designed stay-cool handles 3 Aluminum construction, venting tempered glass lids 5 Even heat base, Delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results 4 Oven safe to 350-degree, dishwasher safe, limited lifetime warranty, safe for all cooking methods except induction The T-fal A777SI64 Initiatives 18-Piece Cookware Set provides superior non-stick interior for easy cooking and easy clean up. The even heat base delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results.
Start your review of T-Fal A777si64 Initiatives 18-Piece Cookware Set, Red, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Mis hijos me los regalaron y me gustaron mucho son mis favoritos no s se pega la comida
Got this set of cookware so cheap at kohls, it was a steal! They work amazingly!
Wauchula, FL
I use this set daily for my cookings. I love how it comes in a varity of sizes.
I use this set daily for my cookings. I love how it comes in a varity of sizes.
Rua Singapura n 154
a dream in any kitchen, first line, sophisticated, great for hot dishes, lunch, dinner, excellent kitchen supplies, beautiful design, quality product, I recommend
México, Querétaro
Awesome set. Had thermo spots! My set came with the thermo spot. Some reviews I read said that they didnt have the spots so I was surprised. No chips or scratches, and the non stick is wonderful. The griddle is amazing for pancakes and eggs.
Muy buena un set grande de utensilios son muy buenos son increíbles para cocinar ya que no se le pega nada son muy recomendados y son muy duraderos y excelentes no hay ningún problema son maravillosos
Morelia
En Mexico a este conjunto de utensilios para cocina le llamamos "Batería" y dejando a un lado eso, es super buena, todo es de muy buena calidad, toda la comida queda muy bien y es muy practico cocinar, no se le pega nada.
Meu Deus nao estou acreditando, um conjunto de panelas com tampas de vidro, tudo que eu sempre quis. Deslizantes, faceis de limpar e sem falar super pratico do jeito que nos mulheres gostamos.

Well I think that every women needs a set like this on her kitchen and if it's possible you can make combinations on different colors or for every season of the year well if you are modern, they are expensive but that will depend on the brand and the deals that you find and yes I would recommend it to others

New Westminster , BC
Definite quality! For sure! This is my second set of pots and pans from them, and I wouldn't buy anything else. They are quality, and not to expensive.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...