T-Fal A777si64 Initiatives 18-Piece Cookware Set, Red, 1 ea

by T-Fal

Dishwasher-Safe, Nonstick Cookware Set Makes Cooking and Cleanup Easy Breezy Nonstick exterior - fast and easy to clean, nonstick interior for easy cooking and easy clean up 1 New ergonomically designed stay-cool handles 3 Aluminum construction, venting tempered glass lids 5 Even heat base, Delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results 4 Oven safe to 350-degree, dishwasher safe, limited lifetime warranty, safe for all cooking methods except induction The T-fal A777SI64 Initiatives 18-Piece Cookware Set provides superior non-stick interior for easy cooking and easy clean up. The even heat base delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results.
Start your review of T-Fal A777si64 Initiatives 18-Piece Cookware Set, Red, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
This is such an all inclusive set. It has everything you need to stick your question. That is especially helpful for newlyweds or college grads who may have their own place for the first time. It's also very durable. I love my set!
Portland, OR
My mom got the griddle off this set (or a similar one from the same company) from her mom and she's made pancakes in it for almost 10 years! I wouldn't have had those pancakes were it not for that griddle!
Tupelo
I use this set daily. Have had it for over a year and it has lasted through it all. Love the griddle pan for grilled cheeses and the chicken fryer is great to make one pot pasta dishes in. Wanting to expand my collection of this line for sure.
Marseilles, IL
I absolutely love these pans. They're so easy to clean. They can be put in the dishwasher, and they can go in the oven up to certain temps. So so nice
Johnstown, PA
Absolutely love this set I got for Christmas,  the coating is amazing and nothing sticks. The red color goes perfectly with my kitchen decor
1,103 reviews
They are so pretty and do the job, they are expensive but it does the job like I said, what I don’t like is that it doesn’t last a long time
Washington, PA
This is a wonderful set of plans. I'm so glad we went with T fal. The non stick surface is wonderful. Cooks evenly and does a great job.
Owensboro, KY
STUNNING SET. i had high hopes and this surpassed everything. I replaced every pot and fan i had. Its worth the investment
This is definitely on my wish list for anniversary or Christmas. My goal is to one day replace my set now with this set.
Carlisle, PA
I recently got this set from Macy’s and i absolutely love it so worth the money amazing quality. Highly recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kitchener
3 months ago
Mary K. • 6 days ago
I have had this set for going on 2 years,  ther non stick coating is still as it was the day I got it, I absolutely love this set. Food doesn't stick to it, I have a gas stove and no problems