T-Fal A777si64 Initiatives 18-Piece Cookware Set, Red, 1 ea

by T-Fal

Dishwasher-Safe, Nonstick Cookware Set Makes Cooking and Cleanup Easy Breezy Nonstick exterior - fast and easy to clean, nonstick interior for easy cooking and easy clean up 1 New ergonomically designed stay-cool handles 3 Aluminum construction, venting tempered glass lids 5 Even heat base, Delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results 4 Oven safe to 350-degree, dishwasher safe, limited lifetime warranty, safe for all cooking methods except induction The T-fal A777SI64 Initiatives 18-Piece Cookware Set provides superior non-stick interior for easy cooking and easy clean up. The even heat base delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results.
Start your review of T-Fal A777si64 Initiatives 18-Piece Cookware Set, Red, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal Lake, IL
I got these for my husband last year for Christmas. It's been almost a year and they have held up great so far. I always worry about the coating wearing away or flaking/chipping and so far we have had none of that. These are a solid set to start off. I'm not expecting them to last forever because of the price but hopefully they prove me wrong.
El Paso, TX
i got this set, but in teal on clearance at target after christmas & wow! i moved out two years ago and have been on the hunt for the best cookware & i really love t-fal quality. they're non-stick and have given me some of the best cooks on chicken and pork, which is a MUST in my household.
Gunnison, UT
I love my T-Fal cooking set.  I feel like they are made to last  the only thing I don’t like is that I HAVE to use a plastic or wooden spoon bc the Teflon on the bottom of the cooking pans scrapes off very easily when using anything metal.  I would definitely recommend this set.
Addison
I love the T-Fal brand as it has a great reputation. I have had other kitchen pieces that were exceptional quality and lasted for years. I was lucky and caught this set at a good price so I didn't hesitate to purchase it. I would recommend this product and most any of their items.
Such a great cookware set to have! I got this gifted to me when u first moved into my apartment last year! These pans and pots are still in top shape even after using them so much! I would highly highly recommend this set. It can be a bit pricey but so worth it in the end!
Peoria, AZ
Best non stick cookware there is. I used this set for 5 years and bought two more for mom and mom in law. Recommended to several others. Best price on sears online site and especially during thanksgiving.
Absolutely love this pan set!!!!!!!!!!  it's amazing and so for so good with my cooking!  My husband seems to love it too when cooking!  Would definitely recommend this cookware especially with the great price and how many pieces you recieve with it.
Saint Paul, MN
One of the best! Whatever I cook in anyone of these, it never sticks! Easy to clean and it dries quick. Definitely recommend this set. I had to to get matching colors with my knife set
michigan
I replaced all my pots and pans after getting these! Has made my life so much easier!! Nothing sticks to the bottom and saves so much time! Best thing is that cleaning these are hassle free!!
T-Fal Initatives 18 piece Cookware is perfect for any family. This set has everything you need for cooking! Well made and durable. I would highly recommend T-Fal for all your cooking needs!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kitchener
il y a 5 mois
Mary K. • il y a 2 mois
I have had this set for going on 2 years,  ther non stick coating is still as it was the day I got it, I absolutely love this set. Food doesn't stick to it, I have a gas stove and no problems