BY T BONZ

Because Dogs Love The Taste Of Steak.&Trade; Made With Angus Beef Steak Shaped Dog Snacks Porterhouse Flavor There's Nothing Better Than Steaks Cooked Out On The Grill.&Nbsp; The Sizzle And The Great Aroma Make Your Mouth Water!&Nbsp; The Only Thing That Beats The Taste Of Steak Is The Joy Of Sharing It.&Nbsp; So Open Up A Bag And Indulge Your 4-Legged Pal In A Delicious Steak Experience Of His Own With T Bonz&Reg; Porterhouse Flavor. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein..... Min. 12% Crude Fiber..... Max. 3.5% Crude Fat..... Min. 3% Moisture..... Max. 28% 1-800-7Purina Printed In The Usa see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "My dog likes these." in 1 review
  • "These are my small dogs favorite soft treats." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Good size treat for my small dog. She seems to really enjoy them, they are slightly crunchy. I like that they are between a hard crunchy treat and a soft moist treat, the mai drawback is I do not like the smell, they have a strong preservative type smell.
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
These are a good size treat, nothing I'd use for training but totally something to give your dog just to give them a treat. My large breed dog would eat these all day if I let him, and I've taken to keeping a large bag of these in the house. I purchase these at the beginning of the month along with a couple other treats I also buy in the bigger bags and I rotate which I'm giving him. Sometimes when I go to a bag of beggingg strips he'll walk over to where I keep these and whine a little, and I give in and give him these instead. Who can say no to pleases!
Lauren C.
Jenkintown, PA
Any dog that I have, from my own dogs to ones at the shelter, they love them. I have never had a dog turn their nose to them. Also, they are a good size where I do not feel like a couple is too much, but I can also break one in half for several smaller dogs.
Carol B.
My bulldog loves these treats, really smell bacon and she drives crazy with only open the bag. maybe for a small dog they are some hard to bite but for a bulldog are really nice.
J Neil E.
Gainesville, FL
Elvis of course being the name of our little Shih Tzu puppy. All I've got to do is ask him if he wants a steak and he does his crazy little spinning trick all they way to the kitchen. Honestly these are a huge treat for him possibly only bested by Begging Strips but even that is only possibly.
Amber K.
O Fallon, IL
These are my small dogs favorite soft treats. I do break them into three pieces fro my small dog, though. I wish they had this flavor in the smaller treats!
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bought these on sale for my small dog Nemo. At first I thought he wouldn't like them because they are some what hard but he loved them.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
My dogs will eat these, but I don't think it's a favorite. The dogs seem to have trouble chewing it, probably because of the shape.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. They are extremely affordable and easy to find in any store. I would highly recommend this to anyone to buy.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bought these a couple times and they ate them but was not one of thier favorites more just ate it cause thats what I gave them.