T Bonz Dog Treats uploaded by Carson M.T Bonz Dog Treats uploaded by Heather R.

BY T BONZ #96 in Dog Treats

Porterhouse Flavor Steak shape dog snacks Made with real beef Because Dogs Love The Taste Of Steak!™ There s nothing better than steaks cooked out on the grill. The sizzle and the great smell make your mouth water! You love the taste of steak and so does your dog. Now you can give your dog a great steak experience every day with T Bonz® brand dog snacks. Also try: Filet Mignon Flavor! Guaranteed analysis: Crude protein 12.0% Crude fat 3.0% Crude fiber 3.5% Moisture 28.0% see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I buy them for my bf's dogs and they love them. They sit and pout next to any table the bag is on, wait for everyone to leave the room, steal the bag and go eat them outside. The price is good but they aren't very healthy. It's basically doggie junk food.
Holly B.
Both of my dogs go crazy over these treats. They are nice little bite sized treats to give after they have done something good. These treats are reasonably priced. However, I don't feel like they are very healthy for pets and contain a lot of chemicals/by product.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pups love these. They are actually really cute how they are designed to look like T Bones. Very affordable. Sometimes they upset my pups stomach so there are limited to maybe one every few days.
Brittany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love these. They are soft treats which means my little one loves them and will eat them. My German shepherd loves them too mainly because she loves any food. They are affordable and i would definitely buy them again.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two Frenchies and our English Bulldog friend love these soft, chewy little treats!! They're very affordable and can easily be broken in half if you have a smaller breed. They love the taste and texture so I'll get them every so often for a treat. Always a good buy!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs go absolutely crazy over these
Tbone treats. They really really love them and dance around when they see the nag come out. Perfect size treat for when you want to praise or just because. Highly recommend.
Bullyfambam D.
My English bulldogs love their T-bone products. They are tasty because they go crazy every time I even touch the bag. The price is very reasonable which makes it affordable to buy yummy dog treats for all three of my English bulldogs. I would highly recommend this product to any dog owner.
Cari M.
Kirbyville, TX
These are also some treats I recommend....They're cute little shaped steak treats that dogs love. Plus they come in different flavors. Right now we have 5 bags of the Porterhouse flavor ones , our dogs seem to love these.
Linden W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs both love these little t bones. They think they are delicious. They are very inexpensive too. I will continue to repurchase these for my furbabies. They love treats.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
I have to keep a constant stash of these because if I don’t my dog won’t want treats half as much as when I have these. She adore these treats more than any other, and will listen to anything just to get one.
Michelle S.
Fort Scott, KS
Has anyone else had a problem with their dog throwing up from these treats?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Did you find these to be a bit hard?
Carol S.
Norwich , CT
My dog is picky about treats, but these look appealing. Do they have a strong smell? I think for her a strong smell is a good thing.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Anyone know of someone's dog that got an allergic reaction.?
Brandi W.
Dallas, OR
Can these make dogs sick easily? I know some treats really don't sit well with dogs tummies