T Bonz Dog Treats uploaded by Francis P.T Bonz Dog Treats uploaded by Carson M.T Bonz Dog Treats uploaded by Heather S.

BY T BONZ

Porterhouse Flavor Steak shape dog snacks Made with real beef Because Dogs Love The Taste Of Steak!™ There s nothing better than steaks cooked out on the grill. The sizzle and the great smell make your mouth water! You love the taste of steak and so does your dog. Now you can give your dog a great steak experience every day with T Bonz® brand dog snacks. Also try: Filet Mignon Flavor! Guaranteed analysis: Crude protein 12.0% Crude fat 3.0% Crude fiber 3.5% Moisture 28.0% see more...

Jared K.
Yakima
My dog just had a severe allergic reaction. Within 30 seconds, her face swelled up like a balloon. Even her eyes began to swell shut. I had to take her to the local animal emergency center where she received Benadryl, but it wasn't enough. Her breathing worsened until steroids were required. She's never had an allergic reaction before, so this was absolutely out of nowhere!

She has no known allergies, but something in these is very bad for her.
Holly B.
Both of my dogs go crazy over these treats. They are nice little bite sized treats to give after they have done something good. These treats are reasonably priced. However, I don't feel like they are very healthy for pets and contain a lot of chemicals/by product.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
My pups love these. They are actually really cute how they are designed to look like T Bones. Very affordable. Sometimes they upset my pups stomach so there are limited to maybe one every few days.
Brittany P.
My dogs love these. They are soft treats which means my little one loves them and will eat them. My German shepherd loves them too mainly because she loves any food. They are affordable and i would definitely buy them again.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
My dogs go absolutely crazy over these
Tbone treats. They really really love them and dance around when they see the nag come out. Perfect size treat for when you want to praise or just because. Highly recommend.
Bullyfambam D.
My English bulldogs love their T-bone products. They are tasty because they go crazy every time I even touch the bag. The price is very reasonable which makes it affordable to buy yummy dog treats for all three of my English bulldogs. I would highly recommend this product to any dog owner.
Cari M.
Kirbyville, TX
These are also some treats I recommend....They're cute little shaped steak treats that dogs love. Plus they come in different flavors. Right now we have 5 bags of the Porterhouse flavor ones , our dogs seem to love these.
Linden W.
My dogs both love these little t bones. They think they are delicious. They are very inexpensive too. I will continue to repurchase these for my furbabies. They love treats.
Beth M.
South Point, OH
I have to keep a constant stash of these because if I don’t my dog won’t want treats half as much as when I have these. She adore these treats more than any other, and will listen to anything just to get one.
Megan L.
Tiverton, RI
My dog absolutely loves these treats! Will do allher tricks just to get one! She is a beagle mix and is medium size
No cons for this, my dog goes crazy for them!
i got them on the chewy.com website

Blue Dog Bakery Dog Treat
Michelle S.
Fort Scott, KS
Has anyone else had a problem with their dog throwing up from these treats?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Did you find these to be a bit hard?
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Anyone know of someone's dog that got an allergic reaction.?
Carol S.
Norwich , CT
My dog is picky about treats, but these look appealing. Do they have a strong smell? I think for her a strong smell is a good thing.
Brandi W.
Dallas, OR
Can these make dogs sick easily? I know some treats really don't sit well with dogs tummies