T Bonz Dog Treats uploaded by Carson M.T Bonz Dog Treats uploaded by Heather R.

BY T BONZ

Porterhouse Flavor Steak shape dog snacks Made with real beef Because Dogs Love The Taste Of Steak!™ There s nothing better than steaks cooked out on the grill. The sizzle and the great smell make your mouth water! You love the taste of steak and so does your dog. Now you can give your dog a great steak experience every day with T Bonz® brand dog snacks. Also try: Filet Mignon Flavor! Guaranteed analysis: Crude protein 12.0% Crude fat 3.0% Crude fiber 3.5% Moisture 28.0% see more...

Amb M.
Tyrone, PA
these treats aren't too bad, they are definitely decently priced at the dollar stores and my dog likes them but he doesn't love them. he's not too found if the rough texted of them however my nan's dog absolutely loves them and would eat a whole bag in one sitting if we would let her !
Sarah W.
My dog likes these, but they're a little hard for her to eat. She eats everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, and I catch her spitting these out often because they are too hard for her to bite into. I find myself cutting them into smaller pieces for her, which can get annoying.
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
These are awesomen treats. My dog knows exactly when I'm getting ready to bring them out and he is ready to do a truck for the treat. Can't go wrong with these treats. I recommend everyone try these treats. The price is also very good for these.
Candace V.
My dog loves these treats. He thinks they taste great and are easy to chew. I even brake up some for my cat she likes them too. You can get them at your grocery store and they do not cost that much. I would buy them again
nick w.
My dog personally loves these and I think any dog does. But I don't like the ingredients in them and I get nervous. Wish they could reformulate and make them healthier but keep the tast.
Jeannine H.
Knoxville, TN
Having a spiteful tiny Chihuahua I know better than to leave the house for long periods of time without leaving a couple of these on the back of the oversized chair.
Ashley A.
My dog really loves these but I wish they came more in a bag. When I buy treats that is very important to me. The price is good though.
Jill D.
These are perfect little treats. Great for training and great price. The puppy loves them so they are perfect.
G G.
My dog goes crazy for these treats! She may only be a shih tzu but she loves her treats!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
My two Frenchies and our English Bulldog friend love these soft, chewy little treats!! They're very affordable and can easily be broken in half if you have a smaller breed. They love the taste and texture so I'll get them every so often for a treat. Always a good buy!
Michelle S.
Fort Scott, KS
Has anyone else had a problem with their dog throwing up from these treats?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Did you find these to be a bit hard?
Carol S.
Norwich , CT
My dog is picky about treats, but these look appealing. Do they have a strong smell? I think for her a strong smell is a good thing.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Anyone know of someone's dog that got an allergic reaction.?
Brandi W.
Dallas, OR
Can these make dogs sick easily? I know some treats really don't sit well with dogs tummies