System Professional Volumize Mask

by System Professional

The System Professional Volumize Mask is for fine hair. A Lightweight mask that reinforces hair structure for volume and stability.

Water/Eau/Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, PVP, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Creatine, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-16, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Oleic Acid, EDTA, Glyceryl Oleate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Niacinamide, Histidine, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Bambusa Vulgaris Sap Extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of System Professional Volumize Mask!
St George, UT
I loved this hair mask! A little goes a long way, but it goes on smoothly, rinses out easily and doesn’t leave a film. My fine, thin hair has a lot more body and a great shine after using this! Great for added volume!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I don’t use a lot of hair masks so was super intrigued to try this product (thanks, Influenster 😍). I was pleasantly surprised. I used this in combination with the System Professional shampoo and conditioner and my hair was so happy and healthy.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I do not recommend this product as a volumizing mask. It works as a regular conditioner that is not very moisturizing. Great smell and presentation but I fortunately that’s the best thing I can say about this product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Absolutely AMAZING product!!! I noticed a difference in my hair after just one use..Run and buy this, you will not be disappointed!! It leaves my hair shiny, silky, feels healthier & smells divine!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received this complimentary to try and I did like it. I’m not sure that I notice that much more volume for my hair. I think someone who has thinner or fine hair may notice the results more than I did.
San Diego, CA
System Professional Volumize Mask uploaded by Rosy N.
I loved all the hair products of System Professional so much🙌 They all smell so amazing and i can see instant results too! * Easy application- Just apply with a brush directly on the hair, avoiding the scalp. Gently massage and leave for 5 minutes that’s it ! Hair became smooth after one application and I love to continue using this ! * As it is perfect for chemically treated hair and fine hair, i would like to purchase again and I definitely recommend to everyone🤩🥳 *I received this product as a complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster ! 🤩 System Professional Volumize Mask
Frederick, MD
System Professional Volumize Mask uploaded by Laura H.
I loved this mask! I have very long, thin straight hair that is often hard to brush out after a shower. I usually have to use a detangler, but with this hair mask I was able to brush my hair out with ease and three days after. The scent is very fresh but not overpowering. I would buy again and recommend to a friend! System Professional Volumize Mask
Layton, UT
I loved being able to go blonde for a bit 🙋‍♀️ but I was ready to go back to my dark roots 🙋🏻‍♀️. My hair was trashed and I tried everything and anything anyone recommended to me to get it back to feeling like hair instead of straw. . . . I saw an add online for System Professional and decided to take the quiz. They match you to a hair care system based on your answers. They sent me a complimentary package...Been trying it for a week and I ❤️ it. The hair mask is divine and the shampoo is a bit different with not a ton of larger but I can literally feel it stripping buildup from my hair.
Brighton , MA
I was lucky enough to receive this in a Vox Box! This mask left my hair soft and super shiny. Since I am normally lightening my hair, it has a tendency to get dry and brittle super quickly. This mask gave my hair much needed moisture and volume. However I docked a star since it’s expensive and out of my cheapo budget.
Anaheim, CA
One of the best qualities of this product is the high amount of conditioning it performs. My hair is normally dry due to all of the extensive heat based styling used not to mention, I’m working with color treated hair as most of us are. Once I used this mask, I had no need for adding any other product for styling once my hair was dry - which was amazing! The volume, shine and silliness I felt was very wonderful!