System Jo Personal H2o Warming Lubricant, 2.5 oz

by System Jo

System Jo H2O Warming Anal Personal Lubricant - 2.5 oz. Meet Jo, the new addition to your relationship. System Jo Anal Personal Lubricant is latex safe. The lubricant comes in a 2.5-ounce bottle with a push-top lid. The lube warms to the touch, making any situation that much hotter. Jo is formulated to last long and never leave a sticky feeling behind. With U.S. FDA regulations backing Jo, you know it is safe. Slide into something amazing.

Could this be used on testicles?
Start your review of System Jo Personal H2o Warming Lubricant, 2.5 oz!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,354 reviews
System Jo Personal H2o Warming Lubricant, 2.5 oz uploaded by Semaria S.
This is a good product to have on hand. I normally use silicone based lubes. The warming factor was plus.
Courtney S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the h20 jo personal lubricant a lot but I'm not a fan of the warming formula. I have a sensitive body and the warming sensation was more of a burning sensation for me and was actually slightly painful. however I would definitely recommend the original formula.
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON
It's official, JO is my new best friend. It came through with every promise the packaging made and far exceeded my expectations. I tried the small size and although it lasts awhile, I'll be buying the large next time to stock up because this is the best water based lubricant I have ever tried! With a statement like "Your New Best Friend" on the bottle, I have to admit I had high expectations for this lube. My main reason for buying this was to actually have a water based lube that wouldn't get sticky or dry up fast. I know some companies claim to have long lasting water based lubes but so far I haven't found many that can live up to that fully, that is...until JO. The JO water based lube doesn't have a scent however I noticed it does have a taste; I couldn't figure out what it was but it was just a sweet taste, not unpleasant. It did deliver everything I was hoping it would. You only need a little bit because it doesn't dry up easily. It doesn't get sticky, that was the main thing that won me over! It stayed nice and slick for a long time, almost like silicone does but since this is water based it won't stay your sheets and I can use it with my silicone toys! I can easily see adding even more JO products to my toy box if they're all as great as this one. I've already added a few more to my collection and wasn't disappointed. Seriously, if past water based lubes that you've tried have been too sticky or dry up too fast, try this lube and you won't be disappointed. I'm certain this will soon be my new favorite lube and I can't wait to try even more of their products! The System JO H2O is easy to squeeze from the bottle, but squeeze gently! This lube is water based and is fairly thin. A little goes a long way so initially I would just squeeze out a dime or possibly quarter size dollop, depending on how slippery you want to be. Because this lube doesn't get sticky, if you squeeze out too much, you can just rub it into your skin. I've done that and find that it leaves my skin feeling silky, which I guess is an added bonus. I didn't initially think that this would have a flavor at all, especially since it doesn't get sticky. When I first tasted it, I couldn't place the taste. It's not a bad taste at all and it isn't very strong. It's a sweet taste, almost like berries. That's the best description of it that I can give but since it was a surprise, at least it was a good taste! I wouldn't say it's a pleasant enough taste to use it as a flavored lube for oral and since they have a line of flavors I'd much rather try that out. The performance of this product was amazing, above and beyond what I expected. No need to reapply because this stays slick and isn't going anywhere! After 30 minutes it still was just as slick and there was no stickiness whatsoever. No need to clean up afterward since it doesn't get sticky and has more of a silky, light feeling it pretty much just absorbs into your skin if you really rub it in. I was very impressed that I found a lube who really sticks by their claim that it won't dry up or get sticky...and then even more impressed when I tried it for myself and saw that they were right!