BY SYSTEM JO

• What exactly is this for? I saw someone say it was for your lips an...3 Answers
  • My daughter has eczema and everything seems to aggravate it, includ...1 Answers
  • What is this product? And what is its use?2 Answers
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin, TX
My lips were always dry with the constant weather change. So really needed to find something that worked for more than 30 minutes. This stuff works great, the only thing I don't lime is the scent /flavor buy hey it works
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells so good and leaves your lips feeling soft. If you get cracked lips they will do wonders! Trust me buy this!
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
This is just so hydrating for your lips it makes them so smooth and it smells so good you should try this product
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
This leaves my lips smooth and ummy, I never have cracked lips but if I did It would do wonders for my lips.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON
This flavor is amazing and can be mixed with other flavors. Non staining, no after taste and available online starting at $5.99 for 1 oz not the price listed here!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
What exactly is this for? I saw someone say it was for your lips and someone else say it's lubricant.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
What is this product? And what is its use?
Margie B.
Margie B.
Farmville, NC
My daughter has eczema and everything seems to aggravate it, including on her lips. She's tried butts bees, carmex, Vaseline, bees wax and vaniply and nothing keeps her from having this problem. Has anyone with allergies or eczema have this problem, try this and it didn't irritate?