System JO® H2O - Peachy Lips

by System Jo

The JO® H2O FLAVORED COLLECTION offers a flavorful array of personal lubricants designed to enhance foreplay and intimacy. Formulated with a pure plant-based glycerin and infused with natural flavor extracts, this collection will excite the taste buds and appetite for pleasure. No added sugar or artificial sweeteners also make this a guilt-free addition to bedroom play! Available in: Over 17 delicious flavors!

Key Features:

• CLEANS EASILY WITH WATER

• NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS OR SUGARS ADDED

• MORE THAN 17 UNIQUE FLAVORS TO CHOOSE FROM

• MIX N’ MATCH FLAVORS TOGETHER TO CREATE NEW FLAVOR SENSATIONS

• PURE PLANT SOURCED GLYCERIN

Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Flavor (Aroma), Cellulose Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

What exactly is this for? I saw someone say it was for your lips and someone else say it's lubricant.
My daughter has eczema and everything seems to aggravate it, including on her lips. She's tried Burt’s bees, carmex, Vaseline, bees wax and vaniply and nothing keeps her from having this problem. Has anyone with allergies or eczema have this problem, try this and it didn't irritate?
What is this product? And what is its use?
Start your review of System JO® H2O - Peachy Lips!
How would you rate this product?
Bethany  F.
Kearneysville, WV
Smells so good and leaves your lips feeling soft. If you get cracked lips they will do wonders! Trust me buy this!
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
My lips were always dry with the constant weather change. So really needed to find something that worked for more than 30 minutes. This stuff works great, the only thing I don't lime is the scent /flavor buy hey it works
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
This leaves my lips smooth and ummy, I never have cracked lips but if I did It would do wonders for my lips.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
This is just so hydrating for your lips it makes them so smooth and it smells so good you should try this product
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON
This flavor is amazing and can be mixed with other flavors. Non staining, no after taste and available online starting at $5.99 for 1 oz not the price listed here!