System 4 Scalp Therapy Cond. for Fine Chem. Enh. Noticeably Thin Hair By Nioxin for Unisex, 1.7 Ounce

BY NIOXIN

Brandy F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Did nothing for me. I have very curly dry hair, I was noticing I was losing a lot of hair so I decided to try this. My hair felt more dry,it made my hair fall out even more. When I tried to style my hair by blow drying and straightening I had so much residue from this I had to wash it out to be able to style my hair. I will not purchase again.
Cassie A.
Hanford
I’ve used their shampoo, conditioner, & scalp treatment and didn’t see the biggest difference in hair growth. It has a nice cooling peppermint feel to stimulate hair growth but I’m not sure it did too much.
sara b.
I have fine hair and I swear by this product. I feel like my hair is breathing when i let it sit into my scalp. My hair is always shiny and clean after use. Definitely worth the price.
Alyse L.
This product definitely helped stop my hair from falling out as much as it was. It is incredibly minty and tingly on the scalp. I recommend massage it in, especially on the places with the most hair loss and letting it sitting for a couple minutes. Your scalp will get tingly, but I enjoy that feeling. Makes your hair super soft and thicker looking too!
Yvette L.
This isn't a bad product. It did keep my hair from falling as much as it was. I didn't see much difference other than that.
Marie N.
Harvey , LA
This products gives a tingly feeling. Works really good and gives a lot of volume. I took off a star because of the price.