Systane Ultra Systane Ultra Preservative Free Lubricant Eye Drops 28'S

Systane Ultra Systane Ultra Preservative Free Lubricant Eye Drops 28'S

28 x 0.4 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Systane Ultra Systane Ultra Preservative Free Lubricant Eye Drops 28'S!
How would you rate this product?
Coco R.
Systane Ultra Systane Ultra Preservative Free Lubricant Eye Drops 28'S uploaded by Coco R.
AMAZING for keeping my eyes hydrated. After having lasik I use these multiple times a day to keep my eyes lubricated. I prefer this brand to all other brands of eye drops and these are preservative free keeping your eyes healthy and ready to glow.
Raina M.
Halifax
Systane Ultra Systane Ultra Preservative Free Lubricant Eye Drops 28'S uploaded by Raina M.
I get chronic dry eyes from medication. I like this version of systane because it breaks into individual use. I can keep some on the car, some in my purse etc. I don't have to worry about losing one and being out loads of money. Not too expensive and works really well for dry eyes.
Kristin H.
Winnipeg, MB
After suffering a severe eye injury and going through multiple eye surgeries. Systeme preservative free single use eye drops became one of my go to eye drops. I really like that these are affordable and are single use. They fit in a pocket, purse, wherever - love these eye drops!

Looking for your answer?