Systane Lubricant Eye Ointment

by Systane

Systane® Lubricant Eye Ointment Nighttime Dry Eye Therapy For Nighttime Protection of Dry Eyes Systane® Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment is a safe and effective formulation with no preservatives. This unpreserved ointment, when applied to the eyes, forms a smooth, comfortable protective film, especially useful for nighttime protection and lubrication of dry eyes.

Does this keep your eyes lubricated for a long time and does it leave them greasy?
Start your review of Systane Lubricant Eye Ointment!
Round Rock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for using before bedtime. Moistens my eyes when I need it. Good for daily use. I have repurchased a few times.
North Tonawanda
This product works well. It does create a new oil film on the eye, so is best used at night or when sympathetic bad
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product a lot ot is amazing it helps dry red irritated eyes it doesn't irritate it's very inexpensive
Recommended by my eye dr for severe dry eye. I use it at night and my eyes feels so much better in the morning.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My optometrist recommended this brand after my Lasik surgery and it worked great as an over night solution!
Charlotte
This really helped when I scratched my cornea in order to keep my eyes moist. A little goes a long way!
Holtwood, PA
Great bedtime moisture! Kind of feels odd until you get used to it. Wake up with no dry eyes...a win!
Franklin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have put around my eyes at night so my eyes won’t dry out love it works good at a good price
Use this overnight to help with my dry eyes when they are particularly dry. Does the job.
Stoney Creek, ON
I use this everynight .Works well.Wish they sold it in a larger size as using it every night it gets expensive.Keeps my eye from drying out all night.Wish that it dispensed a little less as sometimes you get to much and your eye feels greasy.