Systane Lubricant Eye Ointment

by Systane

Systane® Lubricant Eye Ointment Nighttime Dry Eye Therapy For Nighttime Protection of Dry Eyes Systane® Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment is a safe and effective formulation with no preservatives. This unpreserved ointment, when applied to the eyes, forms a smooth, comfortable protective film, especially useful for nighttime protection and lubrication of dry eyes.

Does this keep your eyes lubricated for a long time and does it leave them greasy?
Start your review of Systane Lubricant Eye Ointment!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gel is a lifesaver when the drops don't do anything and water won't work either. I put the gel in the bottom of my eyes and sit there with them closed for a few minutes and then my eyes feel so much better and like nothing is in them anymore. I would really these to others that are looking for something for there eyes my Dr record these to Me and he was so right on this. Other products just don't compare to these!
Ashland, MA
I can’t see anything after I put this on. You can only use it at bedtime. I find it hard to apply and it feels very greasy. It is such a project to put this on and after you do you got to be sure you will go to sleep because you cannot even look at your phone. Everything gets blurred. I stopped using it but I still wonder if it would be more effective than the regular eye drops.
Munford
Only recently have I started to suffer with dry eyes.  It became more than just allergies gooping up my eyes and causing swelling and they were stuck together in the morning.  My eye doctor recommended Systane brand and suggested the ointment.  A little in each eye at bedtime and I wake up without having to unglue my eyelids.  Such a relief.
Colorado Spgs, CO
With out this I couldn’t function . I have severe dry eye and allergies . This plus other meds have made it possible for my eyes to calm down so I can see . I was so bad I couldn’t see to drive but not anymore . This is very thick like Vaseline . Apply a bit blink it in and let it set for a while then you will feel relief . GET THIS
Systane Lubricant Eye Ointment has made a huge difference in the health of my eyes. After months of irritating dryness I finally tried this ointment, and I could not be happier. You apply a small amount at night before bed time to your lower eye lid, get your shut eye, and let it work while you rest.
Monroe, WA
Feels really moisturizing to my dry eyes. I wake up with no more dry or irritated eyes. I don’t like the fact that in the morning I wake up with goop all over my eyes but my eyes feel so good, I just overlook it. If you have dry or irritated eyes, this product is wonderful!
Richmond, VA
My dry eyes drink this up! I’m a contact wearer mostly and my eye doctor suggested this to me. Obviously wearing contacts your eyes don’t get the oxygen it needs. Well wearing contacts mostly for over 10 years my eyes needed this! A little goes a long way.
Silver Creek, GA
The Opthalmologist recommended this ointment post chemo for dry eye. I was waking up prior to using this and having to peel my eyelids off my eyeballs in the morning because my eyes were so dry. This definitely helps a lot more than regular drops at night. It lasts longer. I wish it didn’t make my vision so blurry, but I guess you can’t have it all.
Phoenix
I have extremely dry eyes and Systane Eye Ointment is my lifesaver.  It works very well.  Easy to use.  Just one drop in each eye is all you need once a day.  Your eyes stay moist all day.  Highly recommend.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very dry eyes. This product I can not go one day without or my eyes feel it! I love this - it’s lubricating and does the job of keeping my eyes moist and feeling fresh. This is the only eye ointment I will buy.