Systane Lubricant Eye Ointment

by Systane

Systane® Lubricant Eye Ointment Nighttime Dry Eye Therapy For Nighttime Protection of Dry Eyes Systane® Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment is a safe and effective formulation with no preservatives. This unpreserved ointment, when applied to the eyes, forms a smooth, comfortable protective film, especially useful for nighttime protection and lubrication of dry eyes.

Does this keep your eyes lubricated for a long time and does it leave them greasy?
Start your review of Systane Lubricant Eye Ointment!
Systane Lubricant Eye Ointment uploaded by Brittany J.
I recently had lasik surgery and my eyes have been super dry. I put this in a few nights a week and I feel like it has really helped improve my vision. It’s easy to apply and keeps your eyes moistened while you sleep.
Hudsonville
I had bell's palsy and this was a life saver, my eye would not completely close and was so irritated , I was so glad someone told me that this was an option. I had used drops and they worked, but didnt last as long as the ointment. It does make things blurry, but way better than a dry irritated eye!
Because my eyes don’t close completely at night I need to make sure they don’t dry out so I use these when going to bed. They definitely help keep my eyes from drying out and I don’t wake up with dry eyes.
Valley Vlg, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this eye ointment! I had an eye infection and these really helped to keep my eye moisturized and fresh! Love using these from time to time when it gets dry out.
Centennial, CO
I have extremely dry eyes and I’ve found that using an ointment before I go to bed at night makes a dramatic difference. The Systane ointment is my favorite and was always recommended by an ophthalmologist I used to work with. It does make things a little blurry though so wait until you’re really ready to go to sleep!
New Prague
After having PRK laser surgery (a type of LASIK) done around 3 years ago, my eyes have a tendency to get really dry. We also like to have the ceiling fan on at night to keep us cool, but it makes my eye dryness worse making it painful to even open my eyes in the morning. I got this and absolutely love it. It is an ointment, so it’s thicker and goopy compared to regular drops. It blurs your vision slightly after application but nothing too serious. It’s done wonders keeping my eyes hydrated so I wake up in the morning pain-free.
PATERSON, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
My eye doctor tells me how I have the very most driest eyes he has ever seen. If I don't use this product at night my eyes will barely open. I really need to remember to take this every single night because I am afraid I will do damage to my eyes. And you should too. The stuff is a lifesaver and and eye saver. I wish there was a better solution to remedy my eyes but this is product is the very next best thing. I would be lost without it. I do use the drops in conjunction with it during the day but this is 4 at night and it works good enough.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had LASIK done on my eyes about a month ago. My doctor recommended this after my eyes became extremely dry and regular artificial eye drops were not helping. I do continue to use this. My only concern is that it is very greasy feeling and does not seem to want to stay in my eyes. I definitely believe it has helped to some extent. I recommend if you suffer from dry eyes.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Although this stuff can get a bit goopy. It is the only thing that helps my eyes after my allergies around animals kick in. I can be with a dog all day I put this stuff on before I go to bed and I wake up with refreshed (no longer red and itchy) eyes!
Chandler , AZ
Although a little hard to apply since it comes out of a squeezy tube, I do enjoy this since I wake up with more refreshed eyes. I leave the fan on at night and I’ve noticed the dryness in my eyes when I don’t use this