BY SYSTANE

Systane® Lubricant Eye Ointment Nighttime Dry Eye Therapy For Nighttime Protection of Dry Eyes Systane® Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment is a safe and effective formulation with no preservatives. This unpreserved ointment, when applied to the eyes, forms a smooth, comfortable protective film, especially useful for nighttime protection and lubrication of dry eyes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dry eyes. My eye doctor noticed a vast improvement in my eyes after I started using this ointment (in combination with other treatments). It’s easy to use and even though the tube is small, only a small amount is needed.
Carrie S.
This product is 94% white petroleum and 3% mineral oil. It comes in a metal container that continues to dispense product even after you're done squeezing. I tried using this after my PRK surgery, but I found that when I woke up in the morning, my eyes felt dryer than they normally would with regular drops. It was almost as if this formula caused my eyes to stick to my lid. An altogether uncomfortable experience. If you're looking for an overnight treatment, I 100% recommend the Systane Lubricant Eye Gel.