BY SYSTANE #2 in Eye Drops & Washes

Systane® Sterile Long Lasting Lubricant Eye Drops.
#1 doctor recommended brand.
Soothing comfort dry eye therapy.
Alcon® see more...

Systane Lubricant Eye Drops Long Lasting
  • "I come from a family with lots of eye problems... dry eye is one of my less severe eye issues and Systane is absoluely wonderful." in 23 reviews
  • "These eye drops are awesome, they give me instant relief when my eyes are very dry or irritated. " in 5 reviews
  • "I wear contacts and stare at a computer for about 10 hours a day for work, so these really help, especially if your eyes become irritated or itchy from rubbing them with your hands." in 5 reviews
Bella P.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Preservative-Free Vials more...
Giving it three stars because the price is just a bit too high, but i live in NYC so what do i know. Anyways, it does its job. I have dry eye & apply this maybe 10 times a day. They help.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
These are perfect for me to use after I take off my contact lenses after a long day. Just a couple of drops hydrates my eyes to the fullest and takes away the stress and strain on my eyes. For an even cooler feeling pop them into the fridge for a few minutes!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Having migraines so constantly it effects my eyes, and in results the pain from dry eyes is bad. The pharmacist recommended these lubricant eye drops to help soothe them. The price was relatively the same as the rest of the eye drop from other brands, 15ml $12.99 at CVS. These drops do not bother when putting them in my eyes, others have even though they are to relieve discomfort. So far they are helping, although its a temporary relief. I use 2 drops when needed, it takes a second to settle and it starts to feel better quickly.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These work pretty well, every once in a while I get really dry irritated eyes and these are the drops I tend to use. They don't burn to much going in and they restore moisture and flush out whatever is irritating my eyes. They aren't the cheapest but they seem to work pretty well.
Bryesha ..
Baton Rouge, LA
I would not consider the same being a long-lasting I drop because they are very expensive in a small bottle so you try to be conservative when using these drops but they are very useful for people with dry sometimes we may have a burning sensation in the eye of this just letting us know that we have dry eyes and some people don't notice it but when using these eye drops they're very useful and very helpful and they also can clear the pink eye
Heather W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The eye doctor recommended these eye drops for my mom who has macular degeneration as well as dry eyes. It helps the dry eyes but does not seem to do much for macular degeneration but it is really just supposed to be used for dry eyes, anyway. Thanks
Jennifer B.
Harvey, LA
Almost 5 years ago, I got PRK eye surgery (a more in-depth form of Lasik eye surgery). After the surgery, I had to use a preservative free eye drop and the only one I could find at the time was Systane. I used the preservative free vials so that I wouldn't over due the amount I was supposed to put in each eye. I have to say, at the time, this was the BEST STUFF EVER!! My doctor recommended me to put them in every 2-4 hours. With some of the other drops I tried, I had to put them in at the 2 hour mark on the dot because my eyes would start to feel very irritated. But with this, I could've easily waited until beyond 4 hours to put them in! That's how well it works! If you are looking for an eye drop to really give you a sense of relief and something that doesn't feel like just plain ol' water, then you have to try this! This stuff works wonders!
Sharrukina T.
I have really dry eyes especially during allergy season and when i wear contacts all day long. This is the only eye drop that works to keep my eyes hydrated throughout the day.
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For about 5 days, I had this really annoying and slightly painful burning sensation in the outer corner and under the bottom lid of one of my eyes. I called my doctor and he said it was probably dry eye and told me to get some saline. I had someone stop and grab me some and they brought me these instead, but I don't mind because the very next morning I felt so much better! They don't sting, and they really just helped it go away. Definitely recommend.
Emily P.
I work for an optometrist. Systane and Refresh brand eye drops are his top two recommendations for patients with dry eyes. The work so well and there is a formula for everyone. Systane is one of my favorite - its very long lasting and provides almost immediate relief!
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Does this product burn?
Carlie E.
How do you think these drops hold up to other more inexpensive brands?
Carlie E.
How do you think these drops hold up to other more inexpensive brands?
Iqra M.
Burbank, IL
Does this add moisture back into dry eyes? How long did you use the drops before your eyes felt normal again?
Ini A.
Saint Paul, MN
I have glaucoma and suffer from dry eye. Is this the best product you offer for some one like me?