BY SYSTANE #54 in Eye Drops & Washes

Hypoallergenic & Soothing. Removes make-up. Individually wrapped Systane™ Lid Wipes offer a gentle cleansing wipe as part of a daily regimen recommended by eye care professionals. These premium pre-moistened wipes remove debris and makeup that can cause eye irritation. Systane™ Lid Wipes are individually wrapped, hypoallergenic, and non-irritating, so you can take them anywhere. see more...

Cathianne C.
Kissimmee, FL
These are my absolute favorite thing to wipe my eye makeup off with they are soft they don't burn my skin they remove even my eyelash glue and it's super safe for your eyes I work with an eye doctor and we recommend these to woman who wear makeup all the time
Samantha B.
Anderson, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These eye wipes take off my eye makeup effortlessly, which is saying a lot because I use a really good eye primer to keep my eyeshadow in place.
Lexi D.
Good for taking off eye makeup, even water proof makeup (eyeliner and mascara). Comes off like a charm
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My optometrist recommended these to me after she found out that I don't remove make up very well under my eye lid area. I gave these a try and they definitely work to solve that problem, but the wipes are SOOOOO soapy that I feel like I'm being messy trying to get clean. The wipes are also too big - I only need a fraction of what it is to give my two lids a wipe. It definitely seemed more like a waste to use it
Shessoofancy
Ottawa
It's alright. Great for removing stubborn makeup on the go. It has a weird smell to it. Not sure if it's a "hospital clean" smell or something else. It's not off putting by any means but I did notice it.
Jacqueline T.
Great product for taking off eye makeup! They come as individually packaged wipes so they travel well. They are also good for people who wear contact lenses.
Krysten W.
grovetown, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can you find this product?