Systane Gel Drops Lubricant Eye Gel - 0.34 oz

by Systane

Systane Lubricant Eye Gel from Alcon offers anytime protection for your eyes. This intensive gel shield helps temporarily relieve burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye. Lubricant Eye Gel gives your eyes enduring relief day or night.

[product:systane-lubricant-eye-drops-long-lasting] Is this good for eye relief from excessive screen time?
[product:clear-eyes-lubricantredness-reliever-eye-drops-maximum-redness-relief].. Does anyone have problems with dry, red eyes? I was out on a medication that is killing my eyes! Any brands and information would be great!!
I recently started using contacts , but im having trouble because they dry out my eyes really bad. Can i use these drops with my contacts?
Start your review of Systane Gel Drops Lubricant Eye Gel - 0.34 oz!
Product Highlights
I come from a family with lots of eye problems... dry eye is one of my less severe eye issues and Systane is absoluely wonderful.in reviews
These eye drops are awesome, they give me instant relief when my eyes are very dry or irritated. in reviews
I wear contacts and stare at a computer for about 10 hours a day for work, so these really help, especially if your eyes become irritated or itchy from rubbing them with your hands.in reviews
Emily J.
I work for an optometrist. Systane and Refresh brand eye drops are his top two recommendations for patients with dry eyes. The work so well and there is a formula for everyone. Systane is one of my favorite - its very long lasting and provides almost immediate relief!
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Systane Gel Drops Lubricant Eye Gel - 0.34 oz uploaded by Marija K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best eye drops. They are long lasting. I put 2 drops per day in each eye and it perfectly lubricates my eyes without irritation or causing me to get blurry vision like with some other drops. Worth the price!
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Systane Gel Drops Lubricant Eye Gel - 0.34 oz uploaded by Emily D.
When it comes to keeping my eyes lubricated and moisturized, this is my favorite over the counter eye drops. They are a gel, so thicker and can leave your eyesight blurry at first, but they seriously help keep them moisturized. They do not burn or hurt and are worth the price point. I use this in the morning before I put in my contacts and in the evening after I take them out.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
1,536 reviews
Systane Gel Drops Lubricant Eye Gel - 0.34 oz uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Systane lubricant eye drops, I got the balance restoring dry eye relief version and it retails around $17.00. I recently had an issue with my retina and the specialist recommend getting this particular drop to help with any dryness while my eye heals. I found this easy to use, very lubricating. I typically only need to use once a day and that provides me enough relief. I use this before I put in my contacts. No discomfort and perfect for sensitive eye conditions.
Jameselle D.
Windsor Mill, MD
Systane Gel Drops Lubricant Eye Gel - 0.34 oz uploaded by Jameselle D.
I suffer from dry itchy eyes and my doctor recommended this product. Since I’ve been using this, my eyes are no longer dry nor itchy. I feel so relief to find something that works for me.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
2,076 reviews
These work pretty well, every once in a while I get really dry irritated eyes and these are the drops I tend to use. They don't burn to much going in and they restore moisture and flush out whatever is irritating my eyes. They aren't the cheapest but they seem to work pretty well.
Melinda K.
Shawano, WI
I had a problem with my eyes, they were itching a lot and hurt. I went to the eye doctor and found out I have dry eyes. My eye doctor gave me a couple of different samples to try and said it should work. I found this one to be the best and have been using it since. Great stuff, it feels good every time I put it in.
courtney H.
San Diego, CA
I was recently diagnosed with dry eye after using Lash Boost (I'm not using it any longer and trying to reverse the dry eye) and this is the only stuff that works for me. When I feel my eyes starting to feel blurry, strained, tired, or burning - a drop in each eye and I feel immediate relief.
Farwah T.
Brooklyn, NY
Good for dry eyes. I used this a lot before I got lasik done. Long lasting for sure!
Mia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Systane. I have very dry eyes and this has been recommended by doctors. This brand is the most lubricating eye drops you can find over the counter. I highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anuschka S.
London
il y a un an
Systane Gel Drops Lubricant Eye Gel - 0.34 oz Is this good for eye relief from excessive screen time?
Ana T. il y a 9 mois
Yes, and it will most likely provide instant relief. I suffer from dry eyes and this product works amazingly for me, so I always make sure to take it anywhere I go.
Julie G.
Logan, UT
il y a 3 ans
Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief Eye Drops (0.5oz).. Does anyone have problems with dry, red eyes? I was out on a medication that is killing my eyes! Any brands and information would be great!!
Rose M. il y a 2 ans
Systane is better for lubricating eyes. My eye doctor told me clear eyes is not good for the eyes.
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
il y a 3 ans
Systane Gel Drops Lubricant Eye Gel - 0.34 oz How do these compare to Clear Eyes eyedrops? I have pretty severe allergies and I’m looking for a product that keeps my eyes clear for longer than clear eyes.
Nadia G. il y a 2 ans
Clear eyes has preservatives and Systane does not! Systane was prescribed by my optometrist, and advised me it’s better to use Systane compared to Clear Eyes.