Systane Gel Drops, Anytime Protection 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)

by Systane

Indulge your eyes in this easy-to-use drop-able gel. Systane® Gel Drops forms a protective shield over your eyes to provide enduring relief day or night.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Systane Gel Drops, Anytime Protection 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)!
8 days agoChicago, IL
I have severely dry eyes due to a medical condition. Dry enough that the last time I went to get my eyes checked and get new glasses, the eye doctor was deeply concerned looking into my eyes. She immediately heavily recommended and wrote down the name Systane and stressed I should get these gel drops. The gel actually coats your eyes and stays put. I admit I’m not always as good about using these as I should be because they will blur your vision for about thirty seconds or so until the gel soaks in but the relief is so far beyond all those other watery drops on the market. I have a zillion bottles of this all over my house, in purses and luggage, etc. So worth it!
a month agoSn Bernrdno, CA
Ultimate favorite eyedrops in my life! My doctor recommended these to me for sever dry eye (due to living in Southern California and sever allergies) and they work soooooo GREAT. Its a gel so you really feel it coat your eyes (your vision is blurry for about 15-30 sec) and it is very long lasting on the eye. The only downfall to this product is that its hard to find.
a month ago
These drops are highly recommended by my eye doctor. They work very well. I use them for dry eye. They are especially easy to drop into your eye as it is a gel. The only con is that your vision is blurry for about a minute after you apply.
a month agoHonolulu
These gel drops definitely do the job. But if you wear contacts, this may not be for you. I use a less thick drop when wearing contacts. However if you suffer from dry eyes then this is an awesome product.
7 days agoLas Vegas
The best when it comes to dry eyes. I like to use these at night after I’ve been out. The only thing that I don’t like is that it’s hard to see afterwards. It’s best to use when I’m ready for bed.
23 days agoMONROEVILLE, NJ
I have serious dry eye.  I've used everything and these drops and very nice.  I use these several times a day to make sure my eyes are hydrated and my vision stays on point!!  Thank you for a great product!  I highly recommend you try these if you suffer from dry eye or just and a little more hydration!  Very soothing!!
2 months agoParamount, CA
Good if your eyes feel very dry and you’ve tried the systane regular drops. Only advice I give is to apply when you’re not doing something at the moment as it blurs your vision immediately after instilling. It only last at most a minute blurred but it can be trouble.
3 months agoMarlboro, NY
The gel affect feels like you are putting a drop of slime in your eye. It did not keep my eye moist for longer then it would if I used the regular formula. It felt like it made my eye oily. I have very dry eyes, I would not repurchase, I would not recommend.
2 months agoDes Plaines, IL
I have severe dry eye, so my optometrist suggested that I try gel drops. These worked great, but I took one star off for the short shelf life. I ended up throwing it away with half the product still left because it expired before I had a chance to finish it all.
a month agoOlathe, KS
These eye drops are lifesaving. I have slight dry eye & awful allergies, my doctor recommended this gel & it’s a miracle worker for me. Super easy to apply, but blurs your vision for about two minutes since it’s a gel, but works wonders!