BY SYSTANE

Indulge your eyes in this easy-to-use drop-able gel. Systane® Gel Drops forms a protective shield over your eyes to provide enduring relief day or night. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
These drops were recommended by my eye doctor after my most recent check up. I had really high hopes for these but I can't get used to them. They are so thick that when the drop first hits my eye it feels like I'm looking through water. It clings to my eye lashes and doesn't seem to dissolve into my eye very well. It feels like a glue almost. I don't think I will continue to use these.
Michael L.
Rockingham, NC
I've tried a variety of the eye drops available, but they all seemed to fall short of what I wanted. I finally asked my new eye doctor what he would recommend and these drops were his answer. I was apprehensive at first because I've never used a gel and I thought it would be difficult to apply. It wasn't, but the drops do sting a little at first. The stinging goes away quickly and my eyes feel great. To me the gel acts as a coating that really soothes my eyes and lasts a lot longer than other drops I've used. I would recommend you give these eye drops a try.